Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Oh my god, it actually happened !

I've got my very first diaper yesterday ( regular pharmacy pull up diaper ) and so far I LOVE that. That comfy and safety feeling is just awesome.

So today, only 18 hours after my first experience in this wonderful padded world, I decided to take it one step further ... or maybe 2 steps ...

I dressed in my pull ups, nice ample beige shorts and a semi long t-shirt, and decided to go to the grocery store.

Of course my pull ups are quite small so almost no risk of being noticed, but it actually felt so good to be walking in the street, knowing that I was wearing a diaper under my clothes !
So then while I was walking among the alleys of my grocery store, I stopped in front of the pharmacy range, and I don't know how I did that, but I took a pack of regular adult diapers and bought it ... there was a decent amount of people around, but not a single time I was stressed about the fact that I was buying adult diapers. I acted naturally, casually talking with other customers like I always do.

So here I am now, at home, with my very first diaper pack bought ... it's a cheap brand, but since i'm still a beginner, I'll use them as a training to learn how to wear them.

I'm really happy, and surprised I was able to do that so fast. About 5 days ago I was frustrated with my love of diapers but lack of courage to buy them, and now I am going out and buying them like it's just a bag of crisps.

I'm afraid I might be going too fast, I learned about the binge/purge thing so I'll probably fall into that one day, buy well ... I guess it's a part of learning how to live with this.

Thanks for those who'll read this 💜

Reactions: Silversnell, evadream, Deleted member 47221 and 3 others
I'm glad that you are feeling good about your first experience. Feel good about yourself and relax. I had to go to the bank to make a deposit, I only needed to go through the drive thru. I was wearing a diaper and a onezie, nothing else. it went well.

Reactions: Krabon and Fireheat
Thanks for your support, It's so nice to be able to talk about that, I've been smiling all day thinking bout this, and feeling the frustration finally starting to disappear.

I'm happy for you and I'm glad you found happiness, I most enjoy taking a walk by the river or wooded areas dispered under my clothes such a fulfilling nice feeling. I wish you many more good expeditions l.

Reactions: Krabon and Fireheat
I'm happy for you :3 It's so exciting to do things for the first time..!

Reactions: Krabon
Thanks a lot, I'm already planing my vacations with that in mind, visiting places while diapered opens a lot of possibilities for me to enjoy my new found happiness. 😊

Reactions: Fireheat
That sounds really nice! I am happy for you. :)

Also, for the binge-purge cycle: Don't worry too much about it. Just slow down if you feel like throwing it all away. The feeling will only be temporary if you get it at all.
Best of luck with your diapered future. :)

-Edward.

Reactions: Silversnell, Krabon and Fireheat
It is easy to dress in order to conceal a diaper. Just plan carefully.

It sounds like you've found the courage and self acceptance to really go forward with this. It's always a sort of breakthrough moment, so congratulations.

Great times ahead! Not everyone manages to break through that invisible barrier without tripping up or turning back. Now it's a much smaller step to get comfortable with going out and enjoying all you normal stuff with nice thick padding under your clothes. I remember all the steps on that journey, my first experiments with toddler nappies, my first pack of Depends, and the incredible feeling of freedom the first time I actually needed the toilet when I was out and just used my nappy instead. Have fun...

Reactions: TyphaHare
Test your diaper at home a few times to make sure it will keep your pants dry, you may find you need to switch to a taped premium diaper if you flood and leak. the last pullup I tried did not absorb quick enough and blew up like a ballon and leaked big time as soon as I turned (Have not warn a pullup since)

Yeah, I'm planing to test that little by little to see what I can or can't do while diapered. I don't want to screw everything on my first outdoor usage ( which might no be for a while, since i'm a little scared ... but it sounds so nice I hope i'll manage to do it :p )

Reactions: Deleted member 46540
Plan a trip to a large market like Walmart. Just walk around, looking at things that interest you like movies, or anything you may want. this will distract you from thinking about other people there; remember they are not interested in you. Ultimately, buy something that you may need like light bulbs or paper towels. simple enough, don't think about other people that are shopping there, they are not looking at you.

Reactions: TyphaHare and Krabon
Yes, I was actually planing to go to a Walmart-like store tomorrow morning, I guess there will be a lot of people on a sunday morning, but they'll certainly be busy with their life so I feel quite confident. And I've got the perfect clothes to get unnoticed, a large pair of jeans that hides the diaper pretty well with a mid-long shirt, it'll certainly be okay.

Thanks for your advice 😊

Reactions: alwayz
Welcome to the club!

Reactions: Krabon
Back