1980’s Vinyl Footed Blanket Sleeper Pajamas

Backinfootedsleepers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Hi! Been a while since I posted. Just curious if anyone has come across any 1980’s footed blanket sleeper pajamas with the vinyl feet lately.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm looking for these forever, didn't find any, there's some on etsy that can create replicas of them but their prices is quite abusive for what they are. I especially remember a yellow one I wore for quite awhile (I was tiny, at 6 yrs old you would think I was 3 maximum)

Backinfootedsleepers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
CodyBaby said:
I'm looking for these forever, didn't find any, there's some on etsy that can create replicas of them but their prices is quite abusive for what they are. I especially remember a yellow one I wore for quite awhile (I was tiny, at 6 yrs old you would think I was 3 maximum)
Yeah…the older blanket sleepers were the best!

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jonjon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
CodyBaby said:
The prices may be high, but the ability to run down the hall with the vinyl soles shuffling across the carpet and a breeze sneaking in around the sides of the potty flap is absolutely priceless. :)

Reactions: longallsboy and GatoChihuahua

Backinfootedsleepers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Jonjon said:
The prices may be high, but the ability to run down the hall with the vinyl soles shuffling across the carpet and a breeze sneaking in around the sides of the potty flap is absolutely priceless. :)
Good point! I have heard nothing, but positive feedback on her footed sleepers. I plan on buying one to add to my collection.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
They don't have the butt flaps, but the Tykables pajamas have vinyl toe caps.

Reactions: SparkleAlchemist

pjswithfeet

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Jonjon said:
You had to appreciate the sweaty feet as well.

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
A few years ago I came across a pair of women’s 3XL Cinderella vinyl footed sleeper they had to be older ones because it was the original Cinderella but they were over priced and needed to be re-stitched

Backinfootedsleepers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
pjswithfeet said:
You had to appreciate the sweaty feet as well.
Absolutely! Those vinyl feet are the best!

Backinfootedsleepers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
A few years ago I came across a pair of women’s 3XL Cinderella vinyl footed sleeper they had to be older ones because it was the original Cinderella but they were over priced and needed to be re-stitched
Cool! Do you have any pics of it?

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Backinfootedsleepers said:
Cool! Do you have any pics of it?
No I never purchased it as I didn’t want to spend a lot fixing it

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Backinfootedsleepers said:
Hi! Been a while since I posted. Just curious if anyone has come across any 1980’s footed blanket sleeper pajamas with the vinyl feet lately.
I’m wearing this one I got a couple years ago. It’s my favorite with pockets.

Attachments

• 1673313415728.png
    1673313415728.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 21

michaelmc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
We have a shop brand in UK called Primark and you get lots of cute Disney onesies and PJs

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
michaelmc said:
We have a shop brand in UK called Primark and you get lots of cute Disney onesies and PJs
I miss traveling to London and going to Primark and picking up onesies. What am I saying?.... I loved shopping in London!

pjswithfeet

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Even snug as a bug has stopped using the black vinyl on their soles.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
pjswithfeet said:
Even snug as a bug has stopped using the black vinyl on their soles.
I was sure they didn't do sleepers anymore, did they come back suddenly, I'll take a look, last time I've watched they didn't offer standard sleepers anymore.