176 reasons why Trump should not be president

• Thread starter Deleted member 34673
  • Start date

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
The thing I find funny is that, despite everything you can say about him, good or bad, the people who like him are still going to like him, and the people who dislike him are still going to dislike him; Thus topics like this become circlejerks or a massive argument because time and time again political threads on adisc devolve into shitposting against one another because apparently no one here is capable of a rational debate without getting pissy.

Making another Trump thread full well knowing it will devolve into that is just in poor taste guys, C'mon.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I am surprised no one has pick up on the most obvious thing that should be pointed out about this list.
It from September of 2016!. It was a list from before he even won the election.
It goes to show that the same people have been complaining about the same things for the whole time. Nothing new. Same old ranting and (more importantly) fear mongering.
as I said, and explained, I did not care about the article at all. I was here because someone commented something completely false. trump's negative impacts is not fear mongering though, he is dangerous, pushing our balance of power line way too much and needs to be removed for his crimes. blackmailing a country should be a huge no.

Way I see things, people are so desperate to cling to a guy with a R next to his name end up blind with all the problems he caused. The blind party following needs to stop, or we will likely repeat this problem

Last edited:

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
as I said, and explained, I did not care about the article at all. I was here because someone commented something completely false. trump's negative impacts is not fear mongering though, he is dangerous, pushing our balance of power line way too much and needs to be removed for his crimes. blackmailing a country should be a huge no.

Way I see things, people are so desperate to cling to a guy with a R next to his name end up blind with all the problems he caused. The blind party following needs to stop, or we will likely repeat this problem
That goes for both sides. Hillary was just as crooked if not worse yet people seem to think she's a saint.

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
I think we should just let this thing be without anymore arguing - and let checks and balances do its work.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I know this is going to sound strange, but to understand the Trump phenomenon, one should watch the 7th season of "American Horror Story". The season was titled, "Cult" and its about rising in political circles using fear to advance one's political career. I know it's a bat shit crazy show but it reveals some interesting things about us as a society.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
That goes for both sides. Hillary was just as crooked if not worse yet people seem to think she's a saint.
no it doesn't
Hilary is no different then any other, just average, no better, no worse, trump is the worst. It would be nice if you stop spinning things to false territory and over-exaggeration. Maybe you thinking people think is a saint from your misunderstanding or trying to spin reality to realms its not? I have not spoken to a single person that thinks she is a literal saint.

Last edited:

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
no it doesn't
Hilary is no different then any other, just average, no better, no worse, trump is the worst. It would be nice if you stop spinning things to false territory and over-exaggeration. Maybe you thinking people think is a saint from your misunderstanding or trying to spin reality to realms its not? I have not spoken to a single person that thinks she is a literal saint.
Bengazi, Emails, Epstein (And his death), Collusion, not to mention the fact that Obama did what Trump is doing now in reguards to using his position of presidental power to quote "Influence the Election" Lest we forget Obama went out of his way to slander Trump and promote Hillary during the entire 2016 Campaign yet it was okay when he did it. . .

The thing is CutePrincess, you seem to ignore things against the democratic party because "Orange Man Bad." Which as I have said, Trump has done some bad things, but lest we forget, Children in cages seperated from families: Obama Policy, Trump takes blame; Using your position as president to influence a campaign: Obama Strategy, Trump gets called a cheater; Leaking classified information via email: Hillary Strategy, Trump hasn't done this yet. Known affiliate with child trafficker and pedophile Epstein, Hillary and Bill thing, circomstances of his death suspicious in relation to the Clintons, yet somehow it's Trump's fault?

It's entierly hypocritical to say it's all Trumps fault when most of these policies and things were set into motion by Clinton or Obama era Policies. we conveniently overlook them for those people but we condemn the person who inherits these problems? Biased much?

Lestat

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Bengazi, Emails, Epstein (And his death), Collusion, not to mention the fact that Obama did what Trump is doing now in reguards to using his position of presidental power to quote "Influence the Election" Lest we forget Obama went out of his way to slander Trump and promote Hillary during the entire 2016 Campaign yet it was okay when he did it. . .

The thing is CutePrincess, you seem to ignore things against the democratic party because "Orange Man Bad." Which as I have said, Trump has done some bad things, but lest we forget, Children in cages seperated from families: Obama Policy, Trump takes blame; Using your position as president to influence a campaign: Obama Strategy, Trump gets called a cheater; Leaking classified information via email: Hillary Strategy, Trump hasn't done this yet. Known affiliate with child trafficker and pedophile Epstein, Hillary and Bill thing, circomstances of his death suspicious in relation to the Clintons, yet somehow it's Trump's fault?

It's entierly hypocritical to say it's all Trumps fault when most of these policies and things were set into motion by Clinton or Obama era Policies. we conveniently overlook them for those people but we condemn the person who inherits these problems? Biased much?
Don't forget. Any White Presidental Candidate would have a deal with the Race card. If they farted wrong it would have been Racist.

PCPilot

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Known affiliate with child trafficker and pedophile Epstein, Hillary and Bill thing, circomstances of his death suspicious in relation to the Clintons, yet somehow it's Trump's fault?
Look at this picture of Hillary and Epstein together!

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

It's a sign of the complete decay of american conservatives that they have completely abandoned any pretense of defending Trump - it's now a case of false equivalence (but the Dems are just as bad!).

PCPilot

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On a more serious note, it looks like a Democrat was just elected Governor of a state that Trump carried by 30 points in 2016; running on themes like health care, education and stuff that matters to most Americans. Democrats took over the legislature of Virginia as well. Does not bode well for Republicans in 2020, but good news for America!

Lestat

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
On a more serious note, it looks like a Democrat was just elected Governor of a state that Trump carried by 30 points in 2016; running on themes like health care, education and stuff that matters to most Americans. Democrats took over the legislature of Virginia as well. Does not bode well for Republicans in 2020, but good news for America!
I am looking at the Democrats. Do you really think that 1% of Million or Billionaires are going to help in health care? Here the real fact. They want to keep the amount of money they want. So what do they do? Raise prices on goods. Question who does that really help. Not Lower or Middle class. All they do is they higher prices on goods. It like the $15.00 minimum wage increase in CA. All it did was raise prices on goods and It hurt the Elderly and disabled and homeless.

You know Democrats are so narrow-minded. You don't take the time to look at the whole picture.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role

Was it here or somewhere else? All this tinfoil hat that both sides do to each other does not help things.

regardless.. having a president support a running mate .. is .. uh.. a bit different... then blackmailing a country.... also if someone harassed me over my situation of birth, you think I will just sit passively? trump got what he deserved for acting like a child. (lets not forget some republicans had more questionable birth) I know cruz was born to a US citizen which is a pass by our laws.. but guess what? so was obama, it DOES NOT MATTER where he was born at that point, and yet trump harassed him anyway.

Bengazi was not out of corruption.
Emails was investigated to death, and I see no crime there.
what "Collusion" ?
all the child trafficking i see as tinfoiling.

how on earth is any of this anything close to what trump did with the blackmail? How is anything those presidents did get close what trump did with shouting fake news left and right and want to control the media?

Show me inhumane treatment under obama as far as I know, it was trumps no tolerance bs that was causing issues and the way he was enforcing said policies. Just because obama put some base with that, does not mean he had plans to enforce things like trump did. They are not the same.

I do not see how you are telling me I am ignoring one side when you want to paint a false picture of one side being worse. Sorry but no, I am not going to accept dems where worse then trump, and i am blinded by this because "orange man bed" just because you say so.

Last edited:

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
Was it here or somewhere else? All this tinfoil hat that both sides do to each other does not help things.

regardless.. having a president support a running mate .. is .. uh.. a bit different... then blackmailing a country.... also if someone harassed me over my situation of birth, you think I will just sit passively? trump got what he deserved for acting like a child. (lets not forget some republicans had more questionable birth) I know cruz was born to a US citizen which is a pass by our laws.. but guess what? so was obama, it DOES NOT MATTER where he was born at that point, and yet trump harassed him anyway.

Bengazi was not out of corruption.
Emails was investigated to death, and I see no crime there.
what "Collusion" ?
all the child trafficking i see as tinfoiling.

how on earth is any of this anything close to what trump did with the blackmail? How is anything those presidents did get close what trump did with shouting fake news left and right and want to control the media?

Show me inhumane treatment under obama as far as I know, it was trumps no tolerance bs that was causing issues and the way he was enforcing said policies. Just because obama put some base with that, does not mean he had plans to enforce things like trump did. They are not the same.

I do not see how you are telling me I am ignoring one side when you want to paint a false picture of one side being worse. Sorry but no, I am not going to accept dems where worse then trump, and i am blinded by this because "orange man bed" just because you say so.
Wait wait wait who did he blackmail? This is new information to me.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Wait wait wait who did he blackmail? This is new information to me.
wait.. after all that.. this is it? i was hoping you would actually present some proof why you feel the way you do...

the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
i guess blackmail would be wrong since its damaging information on a 3rd party but.. do we even have a term that fits that kind of situation? I guess a semantics argument could be made that "them" can refer to everyone, but I know that is not the intent here.

Last edited:

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
wait.. after all that.. this is it? i was hoping you would actually present some proof why you feel the way you do...

i guess blackmail would be wrong since its damaging information on a 3rd party but.. do we even have a term that fits that kind of situation? I guess a semantics argument could be made that "them" can refer to everyone, but I know that is not the intent here.
Well, there are quite a few reports about the border control under Obama that have surfaced, by multiple sources, take your pick. Thing is, Border Control was always kind of a shit show, no offence to the people who work in it, it's just not been organized properly for a long time.

As for the "Blackmail" thing against Ukraine which is what I think you're referring to, another country we probably shouldn't get involved in trying to help when we can't even deal with our own shit. The EU should step up on that one, and tbh we should all get on Russia about paying Ukraine some reparations for the whole Chernobyl thing.

Though to directly tackle the Ukraine issue on Trumps end, where is Hunter Biden? Who in the hell made him CEO or w/e of a company he knows nothing about? A company that probably is doing some screwed up things for Biden now. Also, read the transcript, there was no blackmail or coercion.

Frodee

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Speaking from a British point of view, Trump is a liability and hopefully will be impeached. He's running the country as he runs his business and if you check his financial background he has been bankrupt many times, then bailed out by his father, which won't happen when he bankrupts the US. His treatment and abandonment of the Kurds is barbaric, he knew that Turkey would attack them as soon as the US left the area, his treatment of the immigrant children separated from their parents was equally barbaric. His Jobs for Americans and King coal worked out so well that several major manufacturers have moved their production out of the country completely. He has no respect or time for anyone other than himself and will do anything or say anything to stay in power. He thinks we Brits love him, we don't we think he is the biggest threat to NATO, the wto and global piece. And even those that have to deal with him consider him a fool.
I completely agree with this, Trump really does needs to be impeached. We really do have a fool for a president. I could never figure out why people voted for him to begin with. I have always thought of him as an embarrassment towards society way before he was ever president. I was dumbfounded when he ran for president and deeply disturbed when he won. Still can't believe people ate up his BS. I just hope people recognize what horrors they have unleashed on america when they voted for him. I hope they are now smart enough to choose a different candidate.

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
Some countries have kings, others have democracy, and others have dictators that rose to power despite a democracy form of government (not referring to a particular party, but rather as a form of governance).

French democracy elected Napoleon (who became emperor). German democracy elected Hitler. American democracy elected.... (insert name here)

Hmm...

What will the history books in 2035 speak of the current American form of leadership today?

Last edited: