176 reasons why Trump should not be president

• Thread starter Deleted member 34673
  • Start date

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
well then you should read up on FDR, Woodrow wilson ect.... and I dont see trump as promoting hate. to be against illegals is ok by me as all nations have immigration laws they enforce and ours have not been enforced as they should be

D

Deleted member 34673

whatever puts you to sleep at night, but none the less he does, plus hes sexist/racist. These aren't opinions, they are well known facts known by many.

Plus hes a big liar. We are actually more in debt now since hes been president. He has done not one good single thing since he's been president. Every time he talks, poop constantly spills from his mouth. Its disgusting. He needs to keep that thing shut and resign as president.

Last edited by a moderator:

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
your facts are flawed from soundbites and misquotes, find the full statements. I am by no means saying hes a good guy, hes not. but in comparision to others hes not so bad.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
what is recorded is l;ocker room talk, those of us at my age understand the bragadocious talk, as for the atlantic i trust it as much as vox for real information not.

D

Deleted member 34673

Now you just sound like a Trump Boot licker. I provided proof. Not my fault your ignorant about how our president actually is. One can only do so much.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
I cannot help I dont trust your Proof, I respect your opinion, I just dont agree with it. I am sure we would get along well outside of trump. and no I am not a pro trumper as some are.

D

Deleted member 34673

Yea probably, I never once stopped being somebody's friend just because they voted for somebody i didn't like. Though i have had somebody do that to me once. Which to me that means that person wasn't never truly my friend. Well it was over politics. To the very least we can agree to disagree.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
We didn’t vote for a Saint. We voted for a President. Those that wanted Trump are happy with our decision.

D

Deleted member 34673

We didn’t vote for a Saint. We voted for a President. Those that wanted Trump are happy with our decision.
Actually that's not true, i know quite few people that voted for him who ended up regretting it. So I guess we will have to agree to disagree

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Actually that's not true, i know quite few people that voted for him who ended up regretting it. So I guess we will have to agree to disagree
How many people do you know? How many voted for Trump? How many regretted it?
Trump is going to get the Republican nomination and stands a good chance of being re-elected as President. That is strong evidence that many people approve of Trump. Much stronger than your anecdotal evidence.

MakABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yea your right Trump isn't worth it.

To be honest, Politics aren't worth it, especially here, This site should all be about Diapers and making friends out of people who share the same soul

D

Deleted member 34673

To be honest, Politics aren't worth it, especially here, This site should all be about Diapers and making friends out of people who share the same soul
That's why it's under mature topics where this stuff belongs.

MakABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That's why it's under mature topics where this stuff belongs.

But does it REALLY belong, if people hate the politics we currently have, why bother even talking about them, driving the wedge between the people like the media wants, falling victim to the same nonsense everywhere else falls to

D

Deleted member 34673

But does it REALLY belong, if people hate the politics we currently have, why bother even talking about them, driving the wedge between the people like the media wants, falling victim to the same nonsense everywhere else falls to
Yes it does, other wise they wouldn't have a section for it moving along.

Last edited by a moderator: