what is your guys skills?

xionghaizi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
i know some programming languages very basic.
i can do voice overs.
what you guys good at?

I can play the flute, autoharp, and ocarina.
I've got a perfumer's nose and create fragrance blends.

I'm a professional musician with an organ performance major in organ though I spend more time playing piano and keyboards. Back in the 70's I had a couple cars that I raced on the 1/4 mile. Now I go bike riding which is a lot slower....haha.

I am good at photography, drawing, animation and swimming.... Oh, I'm a great writer too and a hard worker :)

I use to take vocal lessons, but I don't know if I'm a great singer :unsure:

I'm also very skilled at being a big baby :D

I guess, I am a man/baby of many talents ;)

Last edited:
i know how to make 2D animations. i wanted to make a few animated movies but i realized such a project is way too much for me alone

I am good at life, I have done so many different things.

Poofybutt said:
I am good at photography, drawing, animation and swimming.... Oh, I'm a great writer too and a hard worker :)

I use to take vocal lessons, but I don't know if I'm a great singer :unsure:

I'm also very skilled at being a big baby :D

I guess, I am a man/baby of many talents ;)
I'm also good at being a baby

Alexia said:
i know how to make 2D animations. i wanted to make a few animated movies but i realized such a project is way too much for me alone
I'm currently working on animation, learning to use Adobe character animate. I used to do simple animations in coffee cup to make stamps for blingee.

xionghaizi said:
I'm currently working on animation, learning to use Adobe character animate. I used to do simple animations in coffee cup to make stamps for blingee.
character animate? huh.. they got at least three animation programs now. i use adobe flash, the hardest, most beginner unfriendly program of the three. i spent like two years learning it and i dare say i mastered it. but my artistic skills aren't as good as my animation skills so that's really holding me back

Not sure... I don't think I have any specialized skills. I have skills I picked up when I reffed touch, Had some skills I picked up moderating, competition organizing, a bit of logistics, facilitating discussion on the another board I'm on. Data entry, tracking and analysis. Skills I picked up as a supervisor/manager on duty. Lots of generic stuff, but nothing overly specialized.

I am a musician and make a small secondary income out of it.

I have some, self-directed studies in teaching, which I personally feel have made me a better communicator.

I am a former political staffer and am good at most of the varieties of scut work that arise in small-scale Westminster-system political campaigns.

Back