Advance diaper lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you absolutely have to wear diapers at work? it sounds like it's doing you a lot more harm than good

Wearing. At work is the only place I can wear full day. I sense if my diaper. Was less thick. I could walk and push the cart with my produce without me looking like. I am struggle to pull or push the cart . Or picking stuff off the ground. So I am working on making sure 100 percent it is not effecting my job what is the harm

there are thinner diapers out there but even those will swell up after getting wet. i had those old plastic backed attends that were so thin i could easily forget i was even wearing them but after they got wet they swelled like a balloon and it was impossible to walk normally.

the only solution i see here would be to start using cheaper medical diapers and change more often. i'd recommend the cloth backed ID slip. i tried those and they are really good.

Oh okay sometimes I notice when its wet its easier to move a heavy cart of produce boxes . I like my diaper to be plastic. I was going for. Now the rearz irpie diaper. And buy in case. To save money. And. Avoid. The pick up slip the post office gives out and the family. Finds out. I like the tranquility diaper but it hold 2 wets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back