Good diaper for public wear

Asukar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So... I am wondering about what kind of diaper will be good for public wear?i thought https://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1/alyne-ultra-thin-underwear-for-men.htm could be a good the choice for me , however, I read some disc post that said usually, we can hide the bulge by baggy pants and long shirt otherwise we wear a thin diaper than there is no bulge but I think alone ultra tin is very thin so absorbency rating is too low only 400ml and it will be leak when i pee a lot.
There for,my questions are wich diaper will be a good for public diaper wear and how can hide diaper well?
I considering to buy those diaper
  1. Alyne,ultra thin underwear((((but problem is its to thin and not for feces
  2. NorthShore GoSupreme((((i think i can be a too thick and bulge up for publick secreat wearing.perhaps noisy
  3. Abena, abri flex m1,2,3((((what is difference between those
  4. Goodnites or goon super big those are very cute and childish but may leak
  5. Dry24/7((((but perhaps too thock and noisy
So can you guys recommend diaper wich with lowprofile design,quite,pee poop both ok and right absorbency?

Last edited:
A thick diaper that has done its job is WAY less noticable than a thin one that has leaked.

If you intend to fully use the diaper, and certainly if you are going to flood it, then you will need a thicker diaper. As mentioned so many times, just wear one pant size larger than normal and nobody will notice. After all, everyone's too wrapped up in their own little worlds a d arw certainly not looking at your crotch. You can also wear a gary pul diaper cover to further reduce the risk of leaks, as well as greatly muffle any diaper noises.

I wear crinklz diapers in my quiet work office. Been here for over 15 years and there are coworkers who still have no idea I'm diapered. As long as you don't make it obvious, nobody notices. And like I said, a leaky diaper is making as obvious as one possibly can.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, mayhem and Asukar
Wow,thak you for adivice.I realized that thick diaper is ok

Asukar said:
Wow,thak you for adivice.I realized that thick diaper is ok
It certainly can be, but keep a few things in mind. Don't go back and forth from wearing no diaper to a thick, and back again, while around others. Sooner or later those around us will notice the difference in padding or not. Don't over compensate for the padding between your legs by waddling either. You may even need to practice walking normal while thickly diapered. Also stay well hydrated. Your pee will smell much less this way, and will be less detectable by others-even when you are soaking wet.

With these tips, and the pants/shirt accomodations, you should be just fine. Oh, and black pants hide any bulge and any possible leaks the best. I find relaxed fit jeans or pleated slacks tend to be among the best for hiding a diaper.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Asukar
Good advice from Slomo

I just got into diapers few weeks ago so I don’t know many thing. Thank you for advice!

Most of my trips from home are about an hour or so. A thinner diaper will do. If I were to be away for a few hours, then I would wear a thicker one.

Reactions: Asukar
Asukar said:
So... I am wondering about what kind of diaper will be good for public wear?i thought https://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1/alyne-ultra-thin-underwear-for-men.htm could be a good the choice for me , however, I read some disc post that said usually, we can hide the bulge by baggy pants and long shirt otherwise we wear a thin diaper than there is no bulge but I think alone ultra tin is very thin so absorbency rating is too low only 400ml and it will be leak when i pee a lot.
There for,my questions are wich diaper will be a good for public diaper wear and how can hide diaper well?
I considering to buy those diaper
  1. Alyne,ultra thin underwear((((but problem is its to thin and not for feces
  2. NorthShore GoSupreme((((i think i can be a too thick and bulge up for publick secreat wearing.perhaps noisy
  3. Abena, abri flex m1,2,3((((what is difference between those
  4. Goodnites or goon super big those are very cute and childish but may leak
  5. Dry24/7((((but perhaps too thock and noisy
So can you guys recommend diaper wich with lowprofile design,quite,pee poop both ok and right absorbency?
Go for the thicker diaper if you are going to use it. I wear medium length skirts so people would have to look up my skirt to see my pantie covered diaper. I am a diaper lover and have worn many years. No has ever asked so I know I'm good to go. I usually try to mess on the walk to my car, and usually wind up doing both, so no problem. I sit on it and enjoy the 45 minute drive back home. I use Rearz rebels. If you don't work in an office and like wearing sweats just wear baggy sweats and you won't have any problems. Stop worrying about the public, they are too worried about other things than your diaper. Wear them with confidence and life can be so good.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Asukar
Back