psychonautalis

"Live the life you love, Love the life you live"
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello Little and Big Friends,

I hope this message reaches you well. I am just revelating today how diverse and wonderful humans can be, how complex and beautiful our minds are..

I'm just so proud and thankful today to be who i am and have people in my life that support me and a place to express myself. It has be a long and strange journey but I am genuinely glad that I am who I am. And I'm glad to have you guys too! I truly wish i could meet you guys face to face and interact!

I just wanted to spead a bit of love today. I truly have genuine love pouring out of my heart for our little community today. I appreciate every single one of your perspectives and have benefited from each one!

I can truly feel that I am gaining massive amounts of love and acceptance and I am so grateful for the opportunities that life has to offer.

I want you all to close your eyes, 🙈imagine yourself at your most primordially happy of states, that place of pure joy and bliss. Feel it gaining warmth in your chest as it bursts forth into the universe, pouring out of your soul back into mine and back out again to our brothers and sisters! Send them love and light! I am sending golden healing energies to all my little friends! I want all of us to have pure guiding loving energy to and from one another, subtly helping in ways we cannot even yet comprehend. Quantum physics are proving these very things!

I hope all of you who come across this post are guided and filled with a loving light of bliss and hope.

Namaste!
psychonautalis
✨✨✨✨✨
💖💖💖💖💖
🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️🕉️

Reactions: YbboB, Bass and OmiOMy
I'm glad you're doing well.

Reactions: psychonautalis
Glad you have embraced the witness

Attachments

• i-was-normal-once.jpg
    i-was-normal-once.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: psychonautalis
I was NORML once, and I still enjoy it!

This is a great message, I have say it's making great day even better. The last 24 hours have actually been very memorable and I guess this is probably a great place to mention my night.

As most nights, I diaper up. But, last night, I decided to use some baby powder strictly for the comfort of it as the dampness between my legs bothers the inside of my thighs slightly. Wow, I had no idea. I've used baby powder before, especially when using cloth diapers, but for some reason, the smell set things in motion. So now I'm diapered, powdered and I had called for my wife to come look at something and as she's leaving the room, I grab a stuffed animal that has been on our bed for many, many years to put on the hope chest like I do every night. I immediately dropped it back on the bed instead and acted like I was going to do something else. After she left the room and I started to lay down, I grabbed the stuffed animal and held onto it like I did when I was a little boy. My hands were close to my face and I could smell the baby powder on my fingers. I could feel a very peaceful smile form as I laid there feeling like a little kid again. It's the first time I've ever felt like a little. The feeling was absolutely above what I ever expected and it was never planned but something I planned on pursuing. I wasn't expecting it to happen like this, it just happened.

This probably seems really small in truth, but it really struck me and I going to keep pursuing my little.

Thanks everyone for all the love and support you pass along to all of us.

FluffButt said:
This is a great message, I have say it's making great day even better. The last 24 hours have actually been very memorable and I guess this is probably a great place to mention my night.

As most nights, I diaper up. But, last night, I decided to use some baby powder strictly for the comfort of it as the dampness between my legs bothers the inside of my thighs slightly. Wow, I had no idea. I've used baby powder before, especially when using cloth diapers, but for some reason, the smell set things in motion. So now I'm diapered, powdered and I had called for my wife to come look at something and as she's leaving the room, I grab a stuffed animal that has been on our bed for many, many years to put on the hope chest like I do every night. I immediately dropped it back on the bed instead and acted like I was going to do something else. After she left the room and I started to lay down, I grabbed the stuffed animal and held onto it like I did when I was a little boy. My hands were close to my face and I could smell the baby powder on my fingers. I could feel a very peaceful smile form as I laid there feeling like a little kid again. It's the first time I've ever felt like a little. The feeling was absolutely above what I ever expected and it was never planned but something I planned on pursuing. I wasn't expecting it to happen like this, it just happened.

This probably seems really small in truth, but it really struck me and I going to keep pursuing my little.

Thanks everyone for all the love and support you pass along to all of us.

Wow! Thank you for sharing your experience @FluffButt! I'm so proud and happy that you have found that little center! Regression can truly be a mind-altering experience if we open ourselves up to its magic. :3 I'm so glad to hear about these healing experiences. It's so nice to feel truly innocent and pure again. Nothing can compare!

Smells are a big thing for me too, baby powder TOTALLY sets me over the edge into babyland! It's always a combination of things that encourage a genuine regression experience for me. Bottles, diapers, toys, and smells all give me the "sinking into little space" feeling and sometimes, someone can just say the right things, intentionally or not, and it regresses my mind without my control sometimes! This can be good and bad. As long as it doesn't overwhelm you in your daily adult life then there is no reason to feel like this isn't a good thing :)

Much love to you! <3

Back