Identity

ToonFan97

Slightly awkward diaper boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Does your love of being a sissy baby have anything to do with your gender identity? I wouldn't be terribly surprised if this was the case for at least a few people. There do seem to be a decent number of MtF trans people in our little community from what I've seen.

Personally I've never seriously doubted being a boy, and I even actively enjoy having a penis. The closest I came as a kid was being interested in my sister's clothes, and enjoying a lot of her toys with her. I always liked dollhouses. I remember seeing commercials for Easy Bake Ovens and really wanting one, but never getting the guts to ask for it. And I remember being intrigued by the idea of wearing a dress as early as adolescence. Never thought all of this would end up with me wanting to be a sissy baby, though. I suppose the most I can say is I always had an inner little girl who's only just now actively expressing herself. :LOL:

hmm what exactly do you mean by sissy? i am not sure how link that to gender identity.

Well, articulating it as best as I can - A lot of ABDLs like myself strongly enjoy specifically feminine, girly baby things, AKA being sissy babies. It would feel weird/wrong for me if I wore anything boyish. But I personally never connected so strongly with that side of me to the point where it interfered with my overall identity. I still consider myself a boy, just one with a very feminine kinky side.

Basically I'm wondering if for any MtF trans people around here, if discovering a sissy baby side to themselves led them to discovering they were female and desired the body to match. Sorry if that's wordy or hard to follow.

Well if you still consider your self a boy, then that is your identity.

Are you asking if some explored this end up discovering themselves more where it may of changed their gender identity?

Exactly! Hit the nail on the head.

oh i see, well for me be no :3

Potentially, yes; I'm nonbinary and use "she" pronouns with some friends. I know it's not linked to humiliation or anything, as it is for some sissies. What most people consider "sissy" is just, as far as I'm concerned, another organic element of my suite of behaviours and belongings.

I wouldn’t necessarily use the word “sissy” as I find it generally refers to cross dressing and humiliation.
I’m a trans woman on hrt that’s is an equally ab and dL But my gender doesn’t define my interest in diapers

Reactions: trysexiea and Bailedacademic
I'm not "sissy" not "AB", I'm more "UD" than "DL", I'm 100% woman and I use diaper to simulate my Male party In addition to practicality of the diaper (Trans MtF but only for administrative side) I'm 100% woman for me.

Im kinda weird in that I am 100% male and fine with it but i also love cute things like ponies and stuffies and pink girly diapers. I dont even want or play being a girl its just....confusing but fine at the same time

Don't be afraid to try something new. You have to try thing for a while to see if you really like it. I wore diapers rarely over the years but decided three years ago to wear 24/7 to use up the ones I had. I began to like it.

RetroGamerGuy said:
Im kinda weird in that I am 100% male and fine with it but i also love cute things like ponies and stuffies and pink girly diapers. I dont even want or play being a girl its just....confusing but fine at the same time
you can like girl things without being a girl
Pamts said:
I wouldn’t necessarily use the word “sissy” as I find it generally refers to cross dressing and humiliation.
I’m a trans woman on hrt that’s is an equally ab and dL But my gender doesn’t define my interest in diapers
this is why i was asking the questions i was asking, it is a good thing to keep in mind.

Last edited:
Oh of course im totally accepting with that part of me lol i can be masculine and like cute stuff i just find it odd (myself) though that like my favorite diapers are DC Amors

I'm what someone who is not manly and not girly. I'm in between. A fair mix of both. I like some 'girly' things, especially when I'm little. Think of me like the pyro in team fortress 2: manly with some girly quirks. Yeah...I'm odd, but I like me!

@Leio oh man do you have to at some point they are so over-crinkly its nuts lol and so adorable too

Last edited:
Back