Your close calls

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Weather it’s almost being caught or discovered by people who we don’t want to let know of what we wear, we all have had those moments. Those moments that make you pulse soar and stress levels rise, only to relax as you realize your safe.

I had one moments ago in my room. I got back from class and was going to do some reading and wear for the ready of the day. I opened the drawer I had full of diapers, to grab one but stopped thinking I needed a large more loose pair of jeans.
All of a sudden I heard the door. I quickly shut the drawer and acted like I was looking for something else in the area. My roommate didn’t notice anything but it’s still a intense situation.
So what was your close calls.

Ps. My roommate is still here and I doubt he is leaving for a while so looks like I won’t be able to grab any padding before my next set of classes.

Funny, I didn't have any.... until literally 5 minutes ago when my heart stopped!

Here I am sitting at work (desk) and my iPhone rings.... 'DIAPER WEARHOUSE' shows up as the caller.

:unsure:

I called them a week ago with a question but they were not open; I guess they saw my missed call and decided to call me back.

THANK GOD I wasn't at home where my phone would be on the table for someone to see the incoming call!!!

Reactions: Preciouslitlboy
A few months ago a neighbour came to my house to collect a parcel I had signed for him when he was out.

I was wearing an incredibly wet diaper and although I don't tend to have 'little space',I have 'diaper space', which I was so deep in to.
I got to the bottom of the stairs to answer the door and realised I was wearing nothing but a very saggy diaper! Thankfully I noticed in time to grab a dressing gown to put on and answer!

The annoying thing was after this I wasn't enjoying the diaper any more so changed out of it and cleaned up

A few years ago I needed to use the toilet and figured I'd change my diaper at the same time. I walked into the hc stall and put my new diaper on the sink (it was either a confidry or betterdry at the time, so sink and diaper were both white). I then noticed we were out of tp so I had to go back out to the main sink cabinet to get a new roll.

At that moment a coworker steps in and we bump into each other. I said sorry, just getting a new roll. He then said there should have been one stuck under the hc sink and points right at it (but there wasn't one). Mind you, my new diaper was sitting right on top of it too, in plain sight!

Not that I truly cared if he had found out, but I was still trying to keep my incontinence low key around work. I later found out he had no idea I was diapered, and had no idea my diaper was sitting right in front of him that time. Funny how people really just don't notice what's so obvious to us.

They always stick out of my pants at the top. So im sure more than a few people have seen.

Easyupssuck41 said:
They always stick out of my pants at the top. So im sure more than a few people have seen.

There supposed to. That's the funny thing about function and fasion. For our diapers to function properly they need to extend up to one's waist line (bellybutton). Except the fashion of pants has them rising no higher than one's hips line (belt).

Worse still, the current fashion for shirts is to extend down no further than one's hip line. Bend over or extend your arms up, and yeah our diapers will be exposes. As many others have found out, you have to wear a onesie or long length shirt to prevent that.

Reactions: Easyupssuck41
A few years ago at a sailboat race we were taking a break from racing and I was tying my boat up at the dock. I was bent over dealing with the boat and my shirt rode up showing the top of my pullup diaper I wearing. One of the other sailors at the dock who is fun guy and like to do practical jokes come over and says "lets what kind of underware (name) is wearing" and pulls at my diaper. Then he realized what it was and was shocked. Needless to say my stress level was raised and think we were both embarrassed. Latter in the day he apologized but I didn't offer any explanation. Ever since then it seem like he is always check to see whether I have a diaper on but he has never said a thing.

The only people I live with have found out that I like Diapers a while ago, at least I know my mom has and she is the only one that seems to make it out to be a big deal.

One time though I had a tube of Diaper Cream in a backpack which was partially open and she falsely assumed it was toothpaste (not a huge stretch given I had braces a short while back and at the time would have toothpaste and ! toothbrush in my bag to brush my teeth at work)

About a year and a half ago I still had my credit card info at my parents house because I moved into a new apartment complex. Ordered a couple samples from a medical based diaper company. I swear I had it sent to myself but apparently not.

A week or so later my dad texts me a picture of what it is. I google the return address and sure enough it’s the sample. I panic and tell him it’s a birthday present and to put it in my old room. Luckily enough I don’t think he pryed.

Next time I was home a few weeks later I was able to snag it, unopened. Now I’m properly paranoid whenever they are at my place without me, fearing the worst.

Wearing in public always brings this risk no matter where you are at. I was on an escalator and there were some teen boys riding up maybe 4 or 5 people behind me, and I could see they were desperately trying to look under my skirt. I was wearing a rearz rebel and the most likely thought it was panties with crossbones. I didn't panic but found it awkwardly amusing. I think it was more the awe factor that they were looking up my skirt that was quite amusing.

Reactions: Preciouslitlboy
neophyte said:
Funny, I didn't have any.... until literally 5 minutes ago when my heart stopped!

Here I am sitting at work (desk) and my iPhone rings.... 'DIAPER WEARHOUSE' shows up as the caller.

:unsure:

I called them a week ago with a question but they were not open; I guess they saw my missed call and decided to call me back.

THANK GOD I wasn't at home where my phone would be on the table for someone to see the incoming call!!!

Hahaha thats hilarious😂😂 seriously? Diaper wearhouse?? You put that in your phone as a contact like that? Haha Genius🤣🤣

Evahasgone2 said:
Wearing in public always brings this risk no matter where you are at. I was on an escalator and there were some teen boys riding up maybe 4 or 5 people behind me, and I could see they were desperately trying to look under my skirt. I was wearing a rearz rebel and the most likely thought it was panties with crossbones. I didn't panic but found it awkwardly amusing. I think it was more the awe factor that they were looking up my skirt that was quite amusing.

Haha thats badass! You should have said: wanna see ? And then lift up your skirt... i guess if you asked them that, they would walk away even before they would really see the diaper... Kids 😂 such a bunch of pussies (most of them)

Reactions: Evahasgone2
I'm in college and this happened over winter break. One evening, everyone was either out of the house or would be by the time I woke up the next morning so I decided to wear to bed. I was sleeping in the basement and had been lying on the couch for an hour or two; I was a little wet at this point (nowhere near the capacity of the diaper though). When I had taped up, I didn't make sure to point downwards, so as I was lying there half asleep I tried to press on the front of my diaper to reposition except I must've been careless because the next thing I knew I had torn the outer plastic and poked my finger into the padding. I was a little upset because it was the first time I'd gotten to wear in a long time and I'd barely used the diaper, but no big deal, I just had to take care of it. As I was trying to groggily decide to put on a new one or just take it off, my mom, who had to leave very early for a trip, had just entered the upstairs bathroom and started a shower. Slightly panicking, I went into the downstairs bathroom (directly under the upstairs one) and took the diaper off and bagged it. Fortunately, the trash was going out that morning. (And holy cow, when you're trying to be quiet, tearing tapes off the landing zone is loud!)

So picture a guy barefoot and in shorts in ~30 degree F weather sprinting to the trash can at 3 in the morning. Looking back it's pretty hilarious, but it definitely wasn't at the time.

A second, more minor one happened over the same break about two weeks later. Similar situation, I was sleeping in the basement, everyone would be gone by morning. I was lying on the couch in just a LittlePawz feeling really comfy and chill. As I was drifting off, I heard my dad get up and start getting ready for work (he works nights). Then he came down the stairs and turned on the light. Fortunately, I was under a comforter so I just laid really still and pretended to be asleep while he looked for whatver, finally noticed me and made an "Oh, crap. Sorry to disturb you," noise and left. That one got my heart pounding haha.

Two close calls I recall from earlier days.

This must have happened in the early 2000s, shortly after Tena Maxi changed from the white-grey to the white-purple design but still had the old padding in it.
On a summers afternoon I was repairing a flusher in the house when mums bestie, an ex-nurse, came in for a surprise visit. Mum's bestie used to babysit me and my younger bro occasionally in our early childhood.I had a Tena Maxi on that day and it was a bit wet already. I usually wore a dark onesie and a thin pant over my diapers back then, as well as a t-shirt and one of these army style cargo pants.
The ladies were outside on the terrace chatting when I went outside to get some tools and I had to pass them on my way to the shed. I went back in with my tools, finished my repair and returned everything to the shed. To do that I had to pass them a second time.
When I returned from the shed, mum was in the house making coffee and mums friend chat me up about news and stuff. After a few minutes, I excused me to return back into my flat. Just when I was to go mum's bestie asked out of the blue. "Say, Andy, have you messed your pants?"
I was quite upset inside that moment about probably being found out but somehow managed to keep cool on the outside and replied "Err no, but why do you ask?". Her exclamation: "Well, you walk funny. Much like when you were a little kid and had your pants loaded."
In this moment the conversation ended as mum was back with coffee and cake and I took the chance to go. It was never brought up again though.

Another time in my late teens on a Saturday evening, my parents were gone to a party, and I was sitting in the living room watching tv. I just had found out about adult diapers at a local pharmacy and had bought me a box of Tena Plus. Similar crinkly to the thick, white maxis but quite useless unless they were doubled up. With the parents gone and the house to me alone I had the chance to enjoy wearing and testing the thickness as well as the capacity of the double diaper. I put it on and a pair of tights, in the style of these cotton tights we got to wear as young kids in the early 80s. As a carnival accessory it was in bright red. Over it I wore a dark t-shirt and my beloved black knitted cotton wool pullover. I loved this pullover because it ended exactly below my buttocks and therefore covered the 'diaper butt' very well.
I don't remember exactly why but my parents called it a night early at the party. And I was shocked when I heard the key unlocking the door. I froze in my seat with my diaper slightly damp already and hectically pulled the pullover down as far as possible to cover the diapers bulge. I remained in my seat while mum went straight to bed but dad decided to have another drink or two and plopped down next to me. I was completely nervous while dad told me some news he had picked up. I tried to not move too much because of the loudish crinkle and tried to hold up the urge to pee but didn't succeed and wet me all over while dad still talked to me. Fortunately for me, he never asked about the tights nor did he recognize the diaper. At least he didn't bring it up. Finally he had finished his 2nd beer and followed mum to bed.
Once he was gone I quickly checked whether I had leaked but to my amazement found everything dry underneath me. I waited another 20 minutes and sneaked my way into my room.

Back