• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone!

Vikingbab

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I joined this site a couple weeks ago because i was feeling extremely lonely. I am glad to say I'm no longer feeling lonely but still looking for new friends!

And with that out of the way I'll list some of my Interests: Metal, Gaming, History (mostly vikings :p), and maps My favorite band is Amon Amarth.
My favorite games include Mount and Blade, Rocket League, And Unreal World. I only watch football casually but couldn't come up with any other username.

I've been hesitating posting an introduction since i usually don't post stuff on the internet LET ALONE an AB/DL site, I'm really nervous to post this but i don't see the point in holding back anymore either :confused: so I'm just going to hit the post button and hope for the best! :)

Welcome Titan! I was extremely hesitant as well, I have never told anyone, let alone post online about this side of me. Honestly though, it's just a part of who I am, I've spent years trying to hide it or focus on other things, but it's just a part of me. Finally after being so frustrated one day I googled why do I like diapers and BAM lead me to this site, and about time! Can't be any happier as I am finally starting to accept it and have a full community of supporters and like minded people. Also you mentioning Rocket League reminds me I want to try it sometime lol, I made the mistake of restarting Skyrim though soooooo yeah haha gonna be a while if I get around to it!

Hello VikingBab,
Welcome to the group.😺

Back