NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Are In-Stock!

ABDLsean said:
Hey Adam!
Any plans on supplying to UK companies like Nappiesrus? I'm sure there are many people this side of the pond interested in the thicker products.. ;)

Thanks,
Not yet, but we'll look into it. Thanks very much for your interest!

I need to place an order

thanks for the headsup Adam! saw this on my break at work and ordered!

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Adam are this diaper more of a daytime diaper or night? Personally I soak through any diaper even something as thick as a Space with a booster, So I'm wondering how well this could hold up.

Yeah another +1 for us on the other side of the pond. I'm sure sellers like NRU or ABDLFactory would be willing to sell your products over on this side of the pond

Reactions: beckijed and MaleoMist
paddedcowboy said:
I've absolutely loved the ones I got as part of the pre-stash giveaway! I thought the plum color would be my favorite but after wearing them, I decided blue is. NSCS did a fantastic job in the subtlety of the designs as well as their logo on the wings. Message me if you would like to see what the product looks like when worn and I can send a pic. I don't wanna break any rules here.

BTW, I could totally pass as an underwear model, you won't be grossed out if you want an idea of what the product looks like 😜.

I wanna see!

Reactions: paddedcowboy
These look great, I am def. going to have to try one of these and just use a stuffer since theres no size small! I wonder when will be the next time NS will have a sale or free shipping event

My order arrived yesterday (Saturday) as I predicted. I like all three colors, hard to say if I have a favorite color, maybe the purple. The NorthShore plastic Lite diapers have been rated as one of my favorite diapers, so I am happy that Adam decided to go to colors with this style. It is one of my favorites because these diapers serve a dual purpose; i.e., can be used discreetly during the day, and effectively at night with a soaker inside of your choice, whether it be a disposable pad or cloth baby diaper. I also found that the microfiber cloth is very effective as a diaper booster. These can be purchased at the hardware or car section of stores such as Walmart. I will be wearing one of the colors today, and my wife and I probably will not be going out anywhere because there is a lot of snow here. Once again, thank you Adam.

kraken98 said:
These look great, I am def. going to have to try one of these and just use a stuffer since theres no size small! I wonder when will be the next time NS will have a sale or free shipping event

Unfortunately, we're not able to do a sale for a little while as all our new products are selling so well that we would easily run out quickly if we posted a sale. We have lots of stock on order but it all comes from overseas and these shipments are taking longer than in the past so sometimes we cross our fingers and wait.

KryanAshford said:
Adam are this diaper more of a daytime diaper or night? Personally I soak through any diaper even something as thick as a Space with a booster, So I'm wondering how well this could hold up.

Maybe Adam will respond but just in case: I like these diapers a lot but they are not in the league of ABU Space. They're thinner and lower capacity. They do a great job for their profile but you'd need a Supreme rather than a Supreme Lite to remotely compare with Space. MegaMax is probably the better option that way.

I just got done with a long talk with Andy from Northshore over live chat. I was talking to him about the diapers and a few issues with the site and possibly getting a few hidden coupons. Of which I will plea the fifth on if I actually got one or not. I went in just to talk. Came out with a sample of MegaMax and a sample pack of these lites! I can't wait to give the megamax and these a shot along with my case of crinklz! By far was one of the best experiences I have had talking to support of a diaper company! Great company!

PaSS said:
I just got done with a long talk with Andy from Northshore over live chat. I was talking to him about the diapers and a few issues with the site and possibly getting a few hidden coupons. Of which I will plea the fifth on if I actually got one or not. I went in just to talk. Came out with a sample of MegaMax and a sample pack of these lites! I can't wait to give the megamax and these a shot along with my case of crinklz! By far was one of the best experiences I have had talking to support of a diaper company! Great company!

So glad to hear you received the kind, caring, personalized service we strive for. Andy is a rock star for sure but we are super lucky to have a team of them right now.

I have to say that the greeen is my favorite of the colors. I love that color!!! I really hope this color comes out in the more absorbent lines!

mayhem said:
I have to say that the greeen is my favorite of the colors. I love that color!!! I really hope this color comes out in the more absorbent lines!

Right, it's so mesmerizing with that subtle metallic shimmer and the dots almost appear as holograms. Green really rocks when you see it up close. It came out looking much better than I had ever expected.

Reactions: mayhem
Thank you north shore..this will have a butterfly effect I’m sure

Trevor said:
Maybe Adam will respond but just in case: I like these diapers a lot but they are not in the league of ABU Space. They're thinner and lower capacity. They do a great job for their profile but you'd need a Supreme rather than a Supreme Lite to remotely compare with Space. MegaMax is probably the better option that way.
This is actually the reason I absolutely love the supreme lites especially the colored ones. I love the fact that they hold less. Not only are they much more discreet when I wear during the day but when I want to wear after class or work I don't feel like I'm waisting a good diaper. I very rarely get home before 8 at night and am usually out the door by 6:30 - 7:00 the next morning. Having an affordable, printed, moderate capacity diaper works perfectly for me and my play time. I usually keep a large stash of the supreme lites and a smaller stash of Crinklz / ABU space.

Hey, Adam seeing that you guys are releasing semi print diapers. Can we expect to see more print diapers from you in the future? Also, will they be more abdl design driven or will it remain a middle ground between the two markets?

Quote "Right, it's so mesmerizing with that subtle metallic shimmer and the dots almost appear as holograms. Green really rocks when you see it up close. It came out looking much better than I had ever expected."

Sounds awesome can't wait to see what they look like when I get them on Friday!

nightfox320 said:
This is actually the reason I absolutely love the supreme lites especially the colored ones. I love the fact that they hold less. Not only are they much more discreet when I wear during the day but when I want to wear after class or work I don't feel like I'm waisting a good diaper. I very rarely get home before 8 at night and am usually out the door by 6:30 - 7:00 the next morning. Having an affordable, printed, moderate capacity diaper works perfectly for me and my play time. I usually keep a large stash of the supreme lites and a smaller stash of Crinklz / ABU space.

I'm also a fan. It's a matter of having the right diaper for the job. For day to day wear, they work really well for me.

Finally, North Shore decided to make a non-ABDL diaper that comes in other colors. The non-ABDL incontinent diapers were long overdue for different diaper colors other than plain old white (not counting the companies that decided to use colors to determine diaper sizes). We already have colored ABDL diapers, and North Shore also carries a pink Dotty the Pony diaper, which I wore it before. I do hope big companies follow suit and offer different colored disposable diapers from baby to adult in the future.

Last edited:
I think the colors and subtle designs of the Supreme Lits are very appealling to the incontinence market. They don't look medical, nor do they look abdl. I really do appreciate that a lot. I hope that the regular Supremes get the same option.

Back