Crohns

do you play any games? like gta5 online?

Well fist of al im NO computer expert but i have and pay for 100 / 100 and i can say its FAST

Sadly nope im not a gamer im afraid

well everything can be learned haha even gaming :p 100/100 is pretty normal even here 100/100 can easily go over coax with Docsis 3.0

so if you dont like gaming what are your hobbies may i ask?

HAHA never been mush of gamer my entire life im afraid ;) Oh we DO have faster but why pay for more when i dont need it ;) if you e check my profile (sorry aded that again in this new version ) youl see why im not a computer wizard like you seems to be :cool:

Oh id say the usual girly stuff ya know ;)

everything can be learned if you are willing to :) i read your profile and i also have Autism :) i have Pdd-nos and mcdd but i absolutely hated math in school so i dropped it... it just doesnt make sense to me and math is something i really cant do :(

Reactions: Sidewinder
Oh ive learnt alot in my former years on line and still learning every day . Oh okey well im not ashamed of any of my diagnosis just dident whant to take over the thread with mien if you understand me :) ,well lets just say my school days werent al that successful o_O (back in my time and prior not that much was known about this NSD diagnosis so we dident get mush help im afraid )

im sorry that i mentioned it here in this post... shall i delete it?

its nice to meet other people with the same things tho :)

its OKEY hon most in here from the older version knows al about me dear so RELAX hon im NOT ashamed :) & MANY of us have a NSD (edited NPD ) diagnose ;)

Indeed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean with NSD? autism?

OOPS ! I meant NPD sorry about that = Nero psychological Diagnose (ie among others ADHD,ASD etc... )

ooh okay :) so many people might have autism here?

We are are some yes but i leave it to them to step up again or not. And here in Europe Asbergers ,Autism and the last one i cant remember been lumped together as ASD (autistic spectrum diagnose)

i know aspergers etc is a form of autism, i have pdd-nos mcdd but im fine with it im smart in many other things :) and i dont care if people try to judge me, but i hate when society wants to put people with autism for example in boxes and put labels on their heads... because we are different, we arent different, if we think differently than them they tend to put labels on people etc...

Well as im only Diagnosed with Mild ASD = Asbergers . Autism and one more i cant remember :) , i understand for me i just accepted al my diagnosis and try to the best of what i got to deal with in life :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
i was diagnosed at the age of 7 i think but those docs dont even know what they are talking about lol.... first they said i had ADHD and then they said no you have PDD-NOS and MCDD.... confusing lol if even professionals dont know what they are talking about

i hope in a few days i can send private messages to you... lol ive left lots of messages here in this thread now that would be enough... il just have to wait about 2 days now i think... this thread is getting long haha

Yeah im the same as you see in my profile the pro`s have given up trying to dig for more diagnosis as i have MULTIPLE yet to discover . I got my ASD diagnose around 30 (2010 in my latest evaluation Obviously i had it since birth as the others but it wasent discovered until now )

HAHAHA im waiting hon NO problems :cool:

yeah well haha dont take those doctors too seriously... they dont even know what they are talking about :p i just live my life the way i want to and try to make all my dreams and goals a reality .... life is short! dont waste your time :)

Back