Caper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I know that I am a Sissy ABDL who feels warm and satisfied wearing pink frills diapers and diaper pants, I am not really sure that I should feel so good, especially since I am a middle aged man does anyone feel the same way ?

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Trina and (deleted member)
I'm a 74 yr old retired man, who feels the same - luckily I came out to my wife of 50 yrs a couple of years ago, and she accepts it, although reluctantly.
I have both frilly and boyish platic pants, pink disposables, and probably about $1,000 of "double satin panties and bras".
I love the feel of both a frilly bra and soft cloth diaper and other variation. I have spotted some frilly baby diaper dresses with matching diaper covers, but I'm afraid to order as it may just push my wife too far.
Always been this way, but limited activity with family and kids until retirement and the grandkids are in school full time and not underfoot.
Have some Velcro closure shorts kilts/skirt to wear over my diapers, good pair of comfortable MaryJanes, and a short top to complete outfit.
Love wearing skirts with knee socks, bra, and diaper as well.
Just a SISSY/DL - don't know why just DO!

Reactions: Trina, Pouf7 and Sissybabyminky
So I know that at my age or any age the feeling will always be there, yes the feeling of sissy clothes and diapers keep my happy, I do my best to respect my wife’s wished so mostly wear what I want under a onesie and she is good with that, I sleep beside her every night in diapers but change them more often then in the day when I am alone, I know wife’s have limits so I try not to push an issue if she does not agree with some about ABDL I agree and let it be

I too liked the feel of women's underwear and frilly thing in the early first year of being married. The wife didn't like it at all so i put it out of my head and never went back to it. She died of lung cancer in 2012 of almost 34 years. I am not into it any more. Have fun.
Diapers did not bother her at all. I told her about it before we married. She could have left right then and there but didn't.

JonQuixote said:
I'm a 74 yr old retired man, who feels the same - luckily I came out to my wife of 50 yrs a couple of years ago, and she accepts it, although reluctantly.
I have both frilly and boyish platic pants, pink disposables, and probably about $1,000 of "double satin panties and bras".
I love the feel of both a frilly bra and soft cloth diaper and other variation. I have spotted some frilly baby diaper dresses with matching diaper covers, but I'm afraid to order as it may just push my wife too far.
Always been this way, but limited activity with family and kids until retirement and the grandkids are in school full time and not underfoot.
Have some Velcro closure shorts kilts/skirt to wear over my diapers, good pair of comfortable MaryJanes, and a short top to complete outfit.
Love wearing skirts with knee socks, bra, and diaper as well.
Just a SISSY/DL - don't know why just DO!
Thanks love your post

Sissybabyminky said:
Thanks love your post
Your welcome it’s nice to know there are nice people like yourself that enjoy life the way they want but always with in reason , I know because I am enjoy life to whatever it has to offer😀

Sissy myself. knew it from young childhood. Sometimmes you just have to face things, find a workable way and then move on.

I love the idea that you can do what you wish as long as you hurt nobody ;)
I totally agree the feeling of putting on a diaper followed by a massively over the top satin sissy baby doll dress, bonnet and magnificently frilly diaper cover, topped by the fact that we are all adult males is so secretly humiliating and totally fun too :D

I added the diapers to my girl routine. When I make breakfast, I'm in a diaper, tights, Mary Jane shoes, a turtleneck shirt and a short corduroy jumper. Nothing wrong in being a part time woman.

Reactions: L.H.B and alessapottypants
sallyanne said:
Sissy myself. knew it from young childhood. Sometimmes you just have to face things, find a workable way and then move on.
I definitely agree I find give and take a bit in a relationship works the best, my wife knows that I love being an Adult but a sissy baby as well , she lets me sleep in diaper and in Adult Baby clothes and sleep with my teddy bear

Caper said:
I definitely agree I find give and take a bit in a relationship works the best, my wife knows that I love being an Adult but a sissy baby as well , she lets me sleep in diaper and in Adult Baby clothes and sleep with my teddy bear

Compromise always makes a different. amazing tho how such a concept eludes some tho.

Well all I know is I wear ladies clothes pretty much all the time at home, I just love the materials and the feeling of being pretty, add diapers and I am where I need to be to feel proper. Thanks to my very understanding wife I am totally comfortable and she sometimes does makeup with me as well as changing me.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Caper
Do what you love. Why do you question "not really sure that I should feel so good, especially since I am a middle aged man "?

I’m 68 and have been enjoying panties and feminine clothes since I was 8 or so. Over the last 20 years I’ve discovered that I truly love a Sissy / Little Girl life style. I’ve only added wearing diapers in the last 2 years and I’m loving it.
My wife of 46+ years doesn’t always understand what fuels my desires but she is very supportive. She surprised me today with a gift that came from her heart, a Minnie Mouse baby bottle!
I should probably be using it for water but I’m having some wine from it instead.
Love who I am!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I've been doing this in secret for a couple years and it's not wrong if you like it do what you love always I saw someone went out in public dressed as a girl once I kinda wanna try it one day but I'm too nervous

Girlforaday said:
I've been doing this in secret for a couple years and it's not wrong if you like it do what you love always I saw someone went out in public dressed as a girl once I kinda wanna try it one day but I'm too nervous
If you dress to blend in, no one notices. Halloween is a great time to solo. People think it is cool.

Nothing to be ashamed off . It would seem thousands of people do it and enjoy it, if it brings you comfort and pleasure do it, life’s too short:)

Well Said 😀

The 'sissy side' seems to be pretty common among men. It doesnt usually amount to much beyond wearing panties and some fantasies, but for a good number, it grows into more and in the ABDL scene of course, is far from uncomon.

Back