Comparison

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
How would you compare tranquility ATN vs northshore lites? Or to another brand ? (Price,absorbency,thickness,). I like to hear the hissing sound when I go lol thanks folks

I prefer Northshore Supreme Lites to Tranquility ATNs. They hold more and are more generally robust. I'd guess maybe 20% more capacity. My recollection is that their padding rises a bit higher than ATNs as well.

ATNs from what I hear are basically lower mid tier diapers, not "depends horrible" ; but also nowhere near as good as one of the better ABDL Diapers (some ABDL diapers look better than they perform).

So of course NorthShore lites are still better than ATNs, though I have no experience with either (I have used Dry 24/7s though, which are often compared to NorthShore supremes, AKA way better than ATNs)

...but those ATNs are great fun for a quick wear/wetting as they show the wetness really well, still hold a decent (single) flood and tend to allow the noticeable hissing sound during forceful urination! :) (y)

I pee for pleasure. The North Shore diapers hold more urine and are more expensive. I am at home most of the time so changes are not a problem. If I worked, then my choices would be different. The ATN work well for my uses and are cheap. I use the tabbed diapers from Sam's Club also and for their thickness, they hold a lot of urine. Less than the others but I'm at home so changing is easy. I like to change them when they feel uncomfortable.

Back