• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

12m md

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnindel

Banned
Role
Incontinent
me is 12 from md and like diapers i have been in diapers for many years even in the hospital

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Really?

You guys (General, I don't know who did this.) Are going to neg rep someone for his first post on ADISC, when he clearly can't have read through all the rules, due to the fact that he's been part of ADISC for all of half an hour, maybe an hour?

That isn't right, you guys. Great first impression.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Really?

You guys (General, I don't know who did this.) Are going to neg rep someone for his first post on ADISC, when he clearly can't have read through all the rules, due to the fact that he's been part of ADISC for all of half an hour, maybe an hour?

:worshippy::worshippy: Thank you. :worshippy::worshippy:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
:worshippy::worshippy: Thank you. :worshippy::worshippy:
Your welcome, Maverick. Though there's nothing to thank.

Remember how our last "suspicious" thread was handled? Let's try something along the lines of that again, shall we?

johnindel, if you're still here. How did you first get into diapers?

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Really?

Don't you think johnindel isn't making the best of first impressions either? :wallbash:

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I have a hard time supporting people that start off in the way that johnindel has started off. I definitely get your point, but I've seen this story played so many times. It's tough.

I am incontinent..have been my entire life. I've worn diapers in the hospital too, and I was 12 once. I didn't start off my first post like johnindel. Why did "he"?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to the site. :) I suggest telling us a little bit more about yourself because a A/S/L isn't a good first impressions.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I have a hard time supporting people that start off in the way that johnindel has started off. I definitely get your point, but I've seen this story played so many times. It's tough.

I am incontinent..have been my entire life. I've worn diapers in the hospital too, and I was 12 once. I didn't start off my first post like johnindel. Why did "he"?
Maybe because he's a different person, and different people do things in different ways. :educate:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role

I've no idea, why not ask him?

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hi there. Welcome to the site.

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? We here like to be thought of as a community and get no know people, not just talk to faceless text with a diapered butt. What are your hobbies? etc.

Don't worry about other people. Considering the nature of this site, some of us can be quite untrusting. I hope you can see why this is and get other your less then warm welcoming.

Enjoy the site

--- mzk

Guys - he has posted 1 line. I know it is difficult, but don't condemn someone based on one line. Okay, he made a poor first impression, but compared to some stuff that has happened on this site it is minor in comparison. Let him answer questions before lynching him. I know we do it very well, and I have been known to do it myself, but calling BS is not always the best route to take. If you really think he is a threat, then report the post. If you don't think it deserves to be reported, then you shouldn't be so quick to knock it down.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
what mzkkbprmt said above. One short (non-offensive) post and -2 rep, for heaven's sake? Come, come now. We would all like to hear more from you, Mr Johnindel.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Welcome to ADISC.Even though this is a *B/DL community please dont use baby talk like that as it is uneccesary and is a surefire way to gain negative attention.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Where everyone is warmly treated with suspicion and paranoia!

To the people that gave neg-rep: Grow the fuck up.
Lukie, he doesn't deserve the neg-rep, don't we all agree on that?

So... What do we do about it?

~~~~~~~~~~

And I agree with him, by the way, if that wasn't clear enough.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
To the people that gave neg-rep: Grow the fuck up.
I agree, dont hand out neg rep on a persons first post if you think it sounds too far-fetched as a matter of fact I think that instead of handing out neg rep for Newbies we should issue at least 3 fair warnings to them and remind them of the rules. I think it should be known as the three strikes rule for Newbies.

Role
Private
It's not a matter of not handing out neg-rep on someone's first post, it's more to do with the fact that there was nothing in the post to neg-rep anyway.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It's not a matter of not handing out neg-rep on someone's first post, it's more to do with the fact that there was nothing in the post to neg-rep anyway.
I know, I swear there been more drama going around this week then usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.