Mommy? (Not looking)

LittleBabyGirl19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm completely straight and look for exclusive relationships with men. I already have a daddy/boyfriend; however, sometimes I get urges to have a mommy pamper me instead. I feel like there are different aspects that a mommy could give me that a daddy couldn't. For example, being breastfed and just the nurture and gentleness of a woman. And woman can be more intuitive than guys (no offense). Sometimes, I wish I could be babysat, or even humiliated by a mommy. What's even weirder is that only for ABDL purposes, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have boy parts and how it feels for men to wear and wet diapers and be taken of by a mommy. I'd like to be a boy for a day and experience having a mommy. Although, boys don't have have cutsie girl things so definitely only a boy for a day. Is anything I said weird? Or do you have similar thoughts?

I feel similar to wanting a mommy to feed me. when i was little i wanted to be a boy, i dressed up in boy clothes and only played with boy toys, i hid my long hair in a bandana, i gave myself a boy name and told everyone to call me that.i grew out of that faze, I'll still like somethings that are boyish, but in a girly girlish way.

I am like 95% straight. I have had a handful of experiences with other guys, but it was more about those specific guys than it was a sexuality.
I know it's the opposite of what's discussed here, but I've had like five mommies and one daddy. Mommy diaper changes are different than Daddy diaper changes. Daddy does it a little differently. It's hard to explain, he was incredibly nurturing. He is damn near magic how easily he makes me feel Little.

Back