How do you think about an ABDL hotel-bed and breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H BrigJe,

to be honest - I think this is risky. I mean, if you just do some statistics you probably mentioned that we don't talk about millions of clients - and you're restricted to Europe. I think a similar idea were the "single" hotels. I know just one that runs pretty well and this is in Austria. I think there is a marked - of cause but you are not the only one and there are also local groups (e.g. http://www.wb-community.com/content.php?160-Save-the-Date-2-Toastcamp-25-06-2020-28-06-2020) who offer holiday events. I know that we have in Germany also some really small privat ventures but I think they never make profit from renting there facilities and this is more a "hobby" from there owners.

To make the long story short I think you need a greater client group to run such a place with profit. How ever - a good starting point might be the organisation of holiday trips. The financial risk is much lower and you may have the chance to establish a client base. But also this might be not that easy. I think a really big problem might be to get the right gender/age relation. The chances are high that you end up with "guy tours" what is not wrong by itself but exclude a lot of potential customers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back