I want to know

DLChad34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I am curious to find out what others do with empty boxes from ordering diapers?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They go in the recycling bin after being broken down. Not very exciting but true.

Not exciting at all lol

I need to clear out a bunch soon I have a rather large collection of them I guess I need to start tossing them out as soon as I get them empty

I have used them to do oil changes on my vehicles, firewood boxes, and a surface to crawl under my house instead of crawling in the dirt

I've used them as packing boxes and to store stuff. My apartment is just a small studio one, so if I run out of places for movies, books and stuff, I'll store some of those in my diaper boxes :)

However, If everything is stored and I don't need to move anything, I'll just collapse em and put them in the recycling bin :)

Recycle bin for me as well.

I'll be taking all of my boxes to the city recycling center tomorrow after work. unless I find out someone is moving and is looking for boxes to pack there stuff up with and it's a good thing I remove all labels off the boxes.

i put stuff in them, then put on my closet shelve.

Mine either go in the recycling bin, under my current car (due to bad oil leaks and don't want to get oil spots in the decent garage floor, or just recently, we're also using our cardboard boxes to possibly use as fuel for our fireplace that we've never used.

Back