Sandra PVC Pants worn with a pad only

Hi everyone

I’d like to see if there are any more ‘likers’ of these pants! Hope people can say whether they have wear them, or still do? What I’d like to know is if anyone wears them with just a pad inside the pouch, NOT the pants over a diaper/nappy, or your normal underwear. I wear them with the pad inside the pocket, so the rest of the plastic is on my skin. I find them perfectly comfortable, even though some people would think plastic on skin is maybe too sweaty. Let me know your thoughts or memories of them!

I know the Sandra / Henleys plastic pants have been around since at least 1960 in the UK, so there must be loads of wearers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Being fully urinary incontinent, a small pad like that would not be enough for me. If it works and feels right for you, then by all means continue though.

Thanks for your replies. I have very mild urine loss, so the pad is fine. Surprisingly, they’re not very sweaty. You do get used to them more and more. The vinyl is very soft so isn’t a horrible feel on the skin, and isn’t the type that is ‘sticky’ either. (A bit like Suprima).

I don't think I could tolerate these pants with nothing underneath - whenever I wear a plastic or rubber pant with just a cloth pant underneath, the cloth is damp to the touch and when I wear the bloomers you can get from Drylife, they also get quite sweaty. But then, I prefer plastic backed nappies such as Tena Active or BetterDry and some people find those too sweaty, so different people can tolerate different things. BTW, where do you get these?

Hi Humanfly. I know what you mean. I buy them on eBay - type in ‘Henleys PVC Pants’ and you’ll find the actual maker as the seller. Well, he’s connected to the Henley family. I purchase them in batches of half a dozen. I like them to be slim fitting, and they measure by hip size. I get the 34’

When I first wore them with just the pad - you place a slim pad between the plastic strips inside the base of the pants, they were a bit sweaty. I now wear them every day including nighttime and they barely feel sweaty at all. The plastic doesn’t feel horrible on my skin either, I suppose my skin has got used to the PVC material through wearing them every day. And yes, they’re 100% PVC.
There is a slight amount of humidity if you wear them all day, when I get home from work, you notice it through the transparent material a little. It’s not an issue though.

I really am pleased with them though.

Attachments