Not open for further replies.

Chrisser

Baby Girl
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
My mommy is mad that I've been a bad sissy and she decided to use a chastity device on me. I have to wear these ruffled panties over it at all times, unless she puts me in a diaper (usually at bedtime). I don't like them because they are ruffled all around like a tutu and they make a bulge under my clothes! I'd rather wear a short dress with them.
IMG_6445.jpg

Reactions: 49beachdipe and (deleted member)
Chrisser said:
My mommy is mad that I've been a bad sissy and she decided to use a chastity device on me. I have to wear these ruffled panties over it at all times, unless she puts me in a diaper (usually at bedtime). I don't like them because they are ruffled all around like a tutu and they make a bulge under my clothes! I'd rather wear a short dress with them.
View attachment 32126

You are lucky to be having something to cover that chastity device - if you think having to explain that popcorn tutu effect in a bulge under your clothes is problem that bold penile cylinder bulge is
something else that will prompt an even more interesting development. Just what kind of a sissy are you anyway.
And that wearing a short dress needs an explanation showing off a brazen display of those ruffled panties - does the dress have to be short ? and how short ? Why not a skirt ? or are you wearing
something else perhaps a bra ? That photo image why the PINKed out areas or are you wearing something else there that needs an explanation perhaps hold-ups maybe hosiery with garter belt snaps ?
Be thankful that your mommy is not having you wear diapers under the ruffled panties increasing the expansive bulk to be held at bay.

I really do like the ruffled panties and the best part is the all around ruffles instead of just across the bum - that is so much more sissy appealing and conceals the chastity better.

Reactions: Trina
diapers and chastity still

Dear babylock, she does put me in diapers at night, and she had threatened to make me wear both during daytime if I disobey her. Last night she took of my chastity device and I was so excited! She went straight to the bathroom, washed it, then washed me and put it straight back on.:sad: I had hoped for freedom or maybe some special attention from mommy. Now I'm wearing my panties again all day.

Very interesting, and lovely pic of the ruffled panties. When I'm locked up I'm usually kept in some really slutty outfits.

sotexasDL said:
Very interesting, and lovely pic of the ruffled panties. When I'm locked up I'm usually kept in some really slutty outfits.

YES the bestest kind being LOCKED into an outfit with no escape and forced to use the personal portable loo that is worn.
Even more amusing and embarrassing when the little locks are visible leaving no doubt as to the status of the wearer.
Cute pink rhinestone "SISSY" collar with that little locking touch for effect.

Perhaps your mommy should get you a pink PottyWatch set so that you are reminded to strain to go number three every half hour. Otherwise you might withhold, which is terribly naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back