Not open for further replies.

Ineedaname

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi

I need to restock my diapers and everywhere seems to be out of stock of the more abdl or premium diapers/nappies in the uk. The only ones I can find are abena diapers of which are fine but i'm kind of between sizes (26"-28") waist.

Does anyone know why?

Ineedaname said:
Hi

I need to restock my diapers and everywhere seems to be out of stock of the more abdl or premium diapers/nappies in the uk. The only ones I can find are abena diapers of which are fine but i'm kind of between sizes (26"-28") waist.

Does anyone know why?

Project fear (sorry I mean Brexit) backlash by remainers

You think it's bad now, wait till Chinese new year next month. With most brands made in china, and all of those workers off, many brands across many industries suffer for a little bit.

parcelboy2 said:

OK I don't enjoy political discussions at the best of times but are you suggesting this is an artificial and deliberately engineered shortage?

Because as far as I can see, some businesses and institutions are making reasonably sensible preparations for the entirely possible eventuality that we crash out of the EU with no deal, leading to quite a lot of disruption to various supply chains. That's not fear, that's basic logistics and planning.

Possibly a result of New Year's Eve celebrations. A whole bunch of people would have been buying diapers if they were planning to go out to celebrate New Year's Eve outside. There are alway very limited bathrooms available so you need to be prepared and wear your own.

Other than some abdl brands most nappies are in stock on uk sites??? Abdl nappies takes longer to restock because less are made and they usually prioritise restocking their own sites before shipping out stock to other sites overseas.

Why not email and ask them? I've found all of the UK (and EU) companies to be very quick and concise with questions via email.

They're the only people who will actually know.

parcelboy2 said:

No.

Tundra1975 said:
Possibly a result of New Year's Eve celebrations. A whole bunch of people would have been buying diapers if they were planning to go out to celebrate New Year's Eve outside. There are alway very limited bathrooms available so you need to be prepared and wear your own.

No. Only a tiny proportion of revellers (mostly tourists) go to the ticketed London areas, which is the only place this would be an issue really. Of that proportion a tiny proportion of them would actually be wearing diapers, and most probably just went to Boots. I highly doubt any ordered expensive premium ABDL diapers just for that one event.

parcelboy2 said:

You think all those remainers are buying up ABDL diapers just to annoy Brexiteers?! :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Tundra1975 said:

No one's going to do that unless they're ABDL or incontinent, though. And very few people would be going anywhere on NYE where toilets weren't available anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back