Anyone like Ice-skating, Rollerblading, or Skate Boarding?

Leio

Est. Contributor
Well...

I can't say that I can skate board, but I've loved rollerblading from the age of 7. By extension, I also love ice-skating. No, I was never a figure-skater or a speed skater or anything like that. I've never played ice hockey either. I just love ice-skating.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
I used to ice skate a lot when I was a kid as I lived in New Jersey and it got cold in the winter. I also used to roller skate but I haven't done either in a long, long time.

Duckiejojo13

Est. Contributor
I'm ice skating now with the special Olympics and long board skate board on free time and before that did roller derby was a jammer, did roller blading before that, roller blading was the first thing I ever did to learn how to skate then skate boarding , then quads then ice skateing. I love being back on the ice, out of practice, but I'm getting there

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
I like the idea of learning how to rollerblade/skateboard, in fact I've got a pair of rollerblades...somewhere.

Got them years ago tried using them... in my room (like an idiot) and I hit my head on my light (had a helmet on) and fell twisting my ankle...*insert round of applause for being the idiot I was (am)* Haven't really gone back to them since, who knows maybe one day I'll be less of an idiot and and try learning...outside.

I think I like scooters more, fell in love with zooming around the store during the administration at Toys R Us (nobody cared, one manager even got us doing scooter races one day before we opened).

Duckiejojo13

Est. Contributor
Heelys are fun too, sadly in my home town of Georgia, I'm not there anymore, we had idiots who ended up getting them banned, from the stores, but smart people like, me, got figure out other ways to buy them.

ClandestineWing

Est. Contributor
Rollerblading, meh. Ice skating, haven't in years but I enjoyed it and was actually pretty good at it. Skateboarding, I wasn't very good at, but I have a handful of scars telling me I enjoyed it nonetheless; I gave it up for the sake of preserving my limbs for music.

eastcoastdl

Est. Contributor
Used to rollerblade a TON when I was younger. Transferred that knowledge to ice skating, can do it pretty well but not great. Got more into skiing and skiboarding (small wide skis, good for tricks), but I haven't even done that for a few years now.

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
I loved roller skating when I was younger. I used to love falling on my diapered bottom and hearing the diaper make noises. If anyone asked I told them I was wearing butt pads . but I have to admit it felt great being out there skating with a diaper under my sweats.