What do your friends know about you?

OmiOMy

Est. Contributor
I have one friend who knows about my trouble with bladder spasms. She's put two and two together on that one and figured out what that can lead to, but I haven't worked up the nerve to tell her about either my little side or the diapers.

ST50

Est. Contributor
lose friends and family know I am incontinent and wear nappies and plastic pants 24/7

Babyboypirate

Est. Contributor
My Parents and siblings all know since I grew up in diapers and have been in them most my life. Some extended family knows because of my parents. Its very rare that I encounter my extended family though. Every boyfriend I have had knows of course. I know for sure a lot of my irl friends know, but I wouldn't be surprised if all of them knew to some extent. But I'm pretty sure its hard for people to find out I'm diapered on their own if I am not walking around in just a diaper lol. Old bosses know because I told them so they can accommodate my disability (allow me to go to the bathroom whenever I need to for changing pretty much).

I think I'm pretty upfront about it when I need to be. I don't actively tell everyone I meet but I'll tell anyone I feel I should, either for the simplicity of our relationship or so they can accommodate my needs if its work or something. Oh course I generally only tell them about my bladder problems and that I need to wear diapers for it. Very few people know about my bowel problems. Mostly just nurses, doctors, incon/abdl friends, and my parents.

ST50

Est. Contributor
Only my wife knows. She only tolerates the diapers because there is a genuine medical need. She also knows I'm a DL but doesn't accept that part.
My wife has no problem with me being in nappies. It was her suggestion as I became incontinent. She told me in no uncertain terms to "Stop being miserable, wear a nappy and get on with your life" This I did and have become very much DL as a result. My wife realised this and says if it helps me ope what's the problem.

HeronimusM

Est. Contributor
i'm kinda isolated,

1 or 2 staffmembers from the guided support home know about my incontinence, my mom and some close friends,

the family has turned against me because of my dissability, and i've had no luck explaining.

when my bowels are voiding in a diaper i feel humiliated and want to hide, the worst thing is when i'm with friends

my incontinence is a way of life and not the most dramatic thing in life... sure have bad days... but i live with it...