Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Where you ever told or forced to wear a diaper to high school for any reason?

Just about every day. Usually wore goodnites.

Unfortunately no, that was never an option for me even though I did ask to once or twice. I did manage to sneak in wearing a diaper to school once in a great while though.

Never. Wouldn't even have occurred to me. Besides being "" forced "" to do that is abuse if it isn't medically needed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

No, not at all. I would imagine pretty much nobody has, unless for medical reasons, but outside of that, it seems like quite a stretch to imagine someone being forced to diaper up out of punishment or whatnot in school.

I mean you could say I was forced to in that I knew I had to because the alternative was risk wetting myself. I thought it was fun though , a little bit nerve racking as I couldn't tell if anyone noticed and I assumed they didn't

kingdark said:
Never. Wouldn't even have occurred to me. Besides being, "forced," to do that is abuse if it isn't medically needed.
Agreed. I will, however, say this. Never put it past a bad parent, to horrifically, deplorably, abuse their children.

I became incontinent as a result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old and had to wear diapers during my first three years of high school. It wa a terrible experience!

Even so, I honestly can't imagine anyone forcing their childeren to go through something like this. Maybe I'm just being naive.

- - - Updated - - -

Inconinmiss said:
I became incontinent as a result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old and had to wear diapers during my first three years of high school. It wa a terrible experience!

Oh and wow, didn't the teachers do anything for you? To help you? I honestly can't imagine how that must've been.

I was forced to wear in first grade for wetting the bed as punishment.

I wet the bed for a number of years (from 9 to 12) but did not have accidents during the day.

So...I never wore diapers to school and I was never punished by having to wear diapers.

Pullups09 said:
Where you ever told or forced to wear a diaper to high school for any reason?

Nobody can force you (out of BDSM game) so I find the question strange.

Never forced. I wore them a few times just for the "thrill" of it.

I’ve always been IC so i needed diapers, pullups, or pads at school but most the time i would refuse to wear them and have accidents.

Its not fun to be the incontinent, diaper wearing, intellectually disabled kid in high school. Especially when you’re in mainstream classes and desperately trying to fit it

I wasn't but am thing ablut wright a fantasy story where this is a part of it.

Usually wore goodnites and gym shorts under my pants on gym days. When I had to dress for gym, just took my pants off and my shirt. After class I stripped and put my wet stuff in my gym bag. Took a shower and put on a clean goodnite, and dressed for class. Only one person ever said anything about it. I wasn't forced to but it was needed to prevent accidents.

Last edited:
I was never forced. I just enjoyed it so much. Plus it made my butt look a lot more fluffy.

I was forced to wear diapers at night when I was in element school (bed wetting), but never to school. I wish I had started liking diapers back then, life would have been Soooooo much easier!

I wasn’t forced but strongly encouraged to in high school due to some accidents I was having

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back