Highschool

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Unfortunately no, that was never an option for me even though I did ask to once or twice. I did manage to sneak in wearing a diaper to school once in a great while though.

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Never. Wouldn't even have occurred to me. Besides being "" forced "" to do that is abuse if it isn't medically needed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Leio

Est. Contributor
Nope...

I had to wear diapers in middle school but never would I have ever worn my diaper in public... until I became incontinent this year.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
No, not at all. I would imagine pretty much nobody has, unless for medical reasons, but outside of that, it seems like quite a stretch to imagine someone being forced to diaper up out of punishment or whatnot in school.

cobweb

Contributor
I mean you could say I was forced to in that I knew I had to because the alternative was risk wetting myself. I thought it was fun though , a little bit nerve racking as I couldn't tell if anyone noticed and I assumed they didn't

Inconinmiss

Est. Contributor
I became incontinent as a result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old and had to wear diapers during my first three years of high school. It wa a terrible experience!

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Even so, I honestly can't imagine anyone forcing their childeren to go through something like this. Maybe I'm just being naive.

- - - Updated - - -

I became incontinent as a result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old and had to wear diapers during my first three years of high school. It wa a terrible experience!
Oh and wow, didn't the teachers do anything for you? To help you? I honestly can't imagine how that must've been.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
I wet the bed for a number of years (from 9 to 12) but did not have accidents during the day.

So...I never wore diapers to school and I was never punished by having to wear diapers.

pastel

Est. Contributor
I’ve always been IC so i needed diapers, pullups, or pads at school but most the time i would refuse to wear them and have accidents.

Its not fun to be the incontinent, diaper wearing, intellectually disabled kid in high school. Especially when you’re in mainstream classes and desperately trying to fit it