Favorite diaper

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My go to diaper are Abu diapers they are super absorbent I can safely sleep through the night knowing I wil not leak
My worst diaper are the ones provided by the VA they are a belted brief the store bought ones I buy are better
I am diapered 24/7 from IC

What is your favorite diaper and worst diaper?

Last edited:
Of the ones I have tried over the last 6 or so years most I tried I liked in some way, the worst one was a Tena that had really thin plastic back then, the padding and absorbency was good, but the plastic was so thin they would tear too easily.

As for favorite, my number 1 would be PeekABU just based off of trying 1 (I ordered samples from WearingClouds before), it was just as they advertised, thinner than their other diapers, but quite a bit more Absorbent -unfortunately they have been out of stock for a long time.

My 2 backup favs would be Kiddos and Little Pawz for different reasons

Kiddos is different for having only 2 tabs, one of the most realistically babyish prints IMO, and being amongst the most absorbent of the non-Ultra ABDL Diapers and it also feels as good as any other ABDL Diaper out there, and I love the fit when I get it right.

Little Pawz I like for the print, colors, and very high absorbency.

Both I usually boost with Dollar General "Sleep Pants" (generic goodnites, I used Goodnites before when I got them on a very cheap clearance).

I also like Tykables Overnights for the Cloth-Like Cover and Velcro tabs

I use tena maxi slips because I get them free from the NHS as I am diagnosed as incurably incontinent due to my diabetes related problems.

I would have to say my favorite diaper is the Seni Quatro in regular size. It is by far the most comfortable diaper I have ever worn. It gives me overnight protection that only the Dry 24/7 diaper can beat. The Dry 24/7 only beats out the Seni Quatro by a very small margin as far as capacity goes, but I find the Seni Quatro to be hands down much more comfortable to wear. Both give excellent leak protection for wetting and messing accidents.

Last edited:
I don't really have a favorite. I like variety. That said, long flight / car ride = Dry 24/7 or NorthShore Megamax. Anything else is just preference (Rearz Safari, Tykables, Bambino, etc.)

Anything ABU, honestly. I’ve tried a few other brands, but I always go back to ABU. Their diapers are top-notch, they perform well, and they have enough of a variety that I don’t have to wear the same thing over and over. Throw in a stuffed or two, and I can get quite a bit of enjoyment and use from them.

I’m incontinent and need to wear a diaper 24/7. I think that many of the patterns available for people who are into the abdl scene are cute. However, I’d be mortified if I ever needed urgent medical attention while wearing an abdl diaper. So I only wear diapers with plain, white covers. My two current favourites a BetterDry and ComfiDry 24/7.

My favourite diapers were the plastic-backed Abena M4 and Kolibri Comslip until they disappeared... :-(

BetterDry and DryLife are now my favourites. I'm not bothered about cute designs -- I prefer a plain white diaper anyway.

I don't like most of the diapers I've tried. Most of them don't fit me properly -- either the padding doesn't rise high/wide enough or the leg cuffs don't quite contain leaks properly.

I like all thick plastic-backed diapers.

Everyone already knows my current favorite is Crinklz (or Batterdry). The worst, also from the VA. They are those tissue thin, blue, covideen "diapers". And yeah, even those are worse than store brand diapers.

rearz nightime cloth, tried it once, never stopped thinking about it

I'm really in love with North Shores megaMax ( the one with the landing zone) I can't stand the other one. Only lasted 5 hours for me. But for a long time, the abri form M4 was my go to, until I realized the internet had more to offer than XP Medical

Tena Slip Ultima (plastic or cloth backed). Just the right thickness to be super comfy but still be discreet under jeans,and more than absorbent enough for my IC. I also like the plastic backed Maxis for daytime use and because they’re purple!! I wish more purple nappies where available in the UK

Mm I don't know which is my favorite diaper if I had a choice right now I would say LittlePawz for now but I only tried 4 different ABDL diapers total

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
Everyone already knows my current favorite is Crinklz (or Batterdry). The worst, also from the VA. They are those tissue thin, blue, covideen "diapers". And yeah, even those are worse than store brand diapers.
I don’t know about you but they stained my pants blue so if I’m forced to wear then I wear plastic pants over them

jasonm03 said:
I don’t know about you but they stained my pants blue so if I’m forced to wear then I wear plastic pants over them

I have never used them for more than once or twice in a row, and never for long term. Not enough for that to become an issue. Though I can see the constant leaks and wetness probably would make the blue coloring come off faster and stain clothes.

Anything plastic backed. Prefer basic white. Although they aren't the best for absorbency I tend to prefer the thinner variety as I prefer that over a bulky feel.

I've only tried a few, but my favorite so far is the Rearz Rebel. It fits me better than the Safari, which I also like, not as bulky. But the Rebel does swell up nicely when it gets wet. Also like the design, not babyish but still cute.

I need to replenish my premium supply but IDK what direction to go. Only ever gone bambino in the past. Tough decision

Back