Preventing leaks

Bellybag58

Est. Contributor
I've found that if I wear a cloth Leak Master diaper over my disposable it holds it closer to my body and helps prevent leaks. A pair of plastic pants covers that and nothing seems to get out.
I sleep in all positions so this really has been a great result for me. It might be the shape of my body but this really works for me. No matter which diaper I've tried by itself, there's always some leaking on its own.
How do the rest of you prevent leaks?

Tundra1975

Est. Contributor
I use a babykins diaper cover that is terry cloth lined to obsorbe any leaks at night. I also have a re-usable mattress pad just in case I have a really heavy night of wetting or diarrhea accidents to prevent any leaks from getting onto my mattress. During the day, I use a Gary Active Wear diaper cover to catch any leaks.

GeraldRoss

Est. Contributor
I personally noticed, that anything, that is tight enough is good against leaks. An "Angel" diaper cover, Japan-made, works wonders, raising capacity, preventing the leaks from a diaper and catching anything, that does escape from the diaper. It also keeps the diaper compressed and in place, so that I'm able to do active sports without being afraid of the tapes coming undone.