Advice

Happynapp

Est. Contributor
I need advice can wearing adult diapers damages private parts and be incontinence for wearing diapers at night time every night and wearing diapers in public once a week for the rest of my life?

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
I'm not sure I understand your question. You want to know if wearing diapers every night and in public once a week will damage your private parts?

If that is the question, then no. Make sure you clean up said parts often, like every change, to avoid a potential UTI.

Missy1

Est. Contributor
I need advice can wearing adult diapers damages private parts and be incontinence for wearing diapers at night time every night and wearing diapers in public once a week for the rest of my life?
NO it cant dear . Using said diapers every night will in time make you a bed wetter (and quite possibly Total Urine /and or Fecal if you also poop during the night ) but just wearing will not do any harm. Same with wearing diapers in public (ie using said diaper will increase the risk of speeding up the IC process you alredy started by wearing and using them every night .

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Interesting thjs just keeps getting asked so frequently. The answer is always going to be the same though.

Wearing a diaper, in itself, will never cause incontinence. Just like neither will wearing underwear. However, if you wear a diaper and always go whenever you feel the need, that likely will lead to incontinence. This will also lead to a need for wearing diaper 24/7, not just overnight. So think really long and hard if that is what you want.

Second to that, diapers will not damage your private parts. Well, aside from the occasional rash. Wearing them 24/7 will trap heat though, which could prevent your sperm from fully developing. That could potentially make you somewhat infertile and harder to have kids later on. If you only wear them overnight though then thats less likely to have any real impact on fertility.

Happynapp

Est. Contributor
Interesting thjs just keeps getting asked so frequently. The answer is always going to be the same though.

Wearing a diaper, in itself, will never cause incontinence. Just like neither will wearing underwear. However, if you wear a diaper and always go whenever you feel the need, that likely will lead to incontinence. This will also lead to a need for wearing diaper 24/7, not just overnight. So think really long and hard if that is what you want.

Second to that, diapers will not damage your private parts. Well, aside from the occasional rash. Wearing them 24/7 will trap heat though, which could prevent your sperm from fully developing. That could potentially make you somewhat infertile and harder to have kids later on. If you only wear them overnight though then thats less likely to have any real impact on fertility.
Firstly I m not intending on wearing diapers 24/7 I don’t think my employer would like me wearing diapers in work I prefer to wear diapers out side of a work place. Secondly I’m not planning on having kids of my own at all I don’t think I could be a good dad because of my disabilities I am born with I’m happy staying single for the rest of my life.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Firstly I m not intending on wearing diapers 24/7 I don’t think my employer would like me wearing diapers in work I prefer to wear diapers out side of a work place. Secondly I’m not planning on having kids of my own at all I don’t think I could be a good dad because of my disabilities I am born with I’m happy staying single for the rest of my life.
You'll be mostly fine then. Your only real concern will be achieving night time incontinence could potentially lead to daytime problems as well.