Philosophical reflection (be careful, it's not dangerous) :)

trysexiea

Est. Contributor
Do you think that most of the human population is bound to do what the smaller party has invented?

I explain, I am interested in many things, the human society is part of it

And I noticed that a lot of people are just robots with a human co/ science (surprisingly education does not have a big impact on this phenomenon)

Which to be clear is not surprising for the human species to advance Technologically, it takes a minority to create new technologies, and a majority for assemblies in the manner of a robot.

I know this may seem pessimistic but it seems realistic.

I wait to see your ideas on the issue, you can obviously not agree with me.

(I'm not sure it's the right forum category, but this question seems to be suitable for all ages)

tiny

Est. Contributor
Do you think that most of the human population is bound to do what the smaller party has invented?

I explain, I am interested in many things, the human society is part of it

And I noticed that a lot of people are just robots with a human co/ science (surprisingly education does not have a big impact on this phenomenon)

Which to be clear is not surprising for the human species to advance Technologically, it takes a minority to create new technologies, and a majority for assemblies in the manner of a robot.

I know this may seem pessimistic but it seems realistic.

I wait to see your ideas on the issue, you can obviously not agree with me.

(I'm not sure it's the right forum category, but this question seems to be suitable for all ages)
For any new idea you have, someone else has already thought of it. In our inter-connected world, one idea takes over. Only the "best" idea makes it; second-best just isn't good enough.

It seems inevitable in a modern democracy that the working class will always comprise the majority of a people; the middle-classes will contain a smaller number of academics and skilled professionals; and the upper-classes will have the capital to escape such meritocracy.

trysexiea

Est. Contributor
I spoke in general, besides, money, diplomas, besides capitalism, I speak clearly of the basic human being, I just think that everyone does not have the same chance of to flourish directly at birth, 2 person born in the same family at the same time and who would have exactly the same education, for me do not have an equal chance at the end

tiny

Est. Contributor
I spoke in general, besides, money, diplomas, besides capitalism, I speak clearly of the basic human being, I just think that everyone does not have the same chance of to flourish directly at birth, 2 person born in the same family at the same time and who would have exactly the same education, for me do not have an equal chance at the end
Maybe it comes down to a matter of free will (or the lack of it)... Given the same opportunities, some with thrive, others will suffer. There is no justice in the world... All we can do is use our human brains to overcome it as much as possible to create the best society for all. :)

mickdl

Est. Contributor
There's every time an "easy" way the masses choose. An entrepreneur will choose the stony ones because it's a fresh, new and challenging. An with each stone he'd successfully turned and with each eureka he shout he will get more and more successful and people start to follow him. So I think it's not that people are bound to something. Sure - the preconditions are different - but every one can every time decide to change it's way. The point is that this may need very strong believing into it's own gods, goals and targets because every break out have it's consequences. And as strange it sounds - I think the most dreaded consequence is the liberty.