At Home, Do You Wear Clothes Over Your Diaper?

ABDLErica73

Est. Contributor
It varies, I'm about 50/50 when home (I live by myself). I do enjoy wearing just a diaper, tank/cami, and socks around the house. To me it just feels natural to walk around in just my diaper :)

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Usually a tee shirt and a diaper, sometimes it's diaper-only and others I'll wear a pair of boxer or boxer briefs as a diaper cover/support. I really need to get a onesie.

I usually wear just a diaper when I sleep since I overheat easily

amperedragon

Est. Contributor
If I'm home alone and am confident nobody will be showing up for a reasonable amount of time, I'll go for the t-shirt and diaper look. When anyone else is around, however, it's always concealed under jeans or shorts.

annaabc123

Est. Contributor
My house is cold and I don't like walking around in a wet sagging, unsupported diaper so I'm usually at least partially clothed.

In summer, I'll often wear just a diaper with a onesie or with plastic pants.

For bedtime, I absolutely always wear a diaper, plastic pants and a onesie. It'd have to be subzero temperatures for me to put on anything over that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAO

Est. Contributor
Before my son was born it was usually just a diaper and t-shirt. I might throw on some PJ pants if it was cold or if my sister-in-law was stopping by. And I always slept naked or diapered. Now with my son around I always wear pj or track pants over my diaper unless I’m wearing jeans to go out somewhere. But I still sleep in just my diapers or boxers. I never could sleep well with clothes on.

Timmy53

Contributor
For me it depends on the season and who is around. In the cold weather, I always wear clothes. In warm weather, if I am alone just a Tshirt & diaper. If people are here, including my wife, shorts with the T-shirt.

atechno

Est. Contributor
Even though I only wear at home where I’m always alone, I almost always have either a onesie or footed PJs over the top. I have however slept in just a nappy and shirt (under the covers).

I guess I don’t feel very natural/comfortable having my nappy exposed, although I’ve only had my own place for less than a year, so maybe I need to try it more! Especially when winter ends and it gets warmer.

If I'm home alone and am confident nobody will be showing up for a reasonable amount of time, I'll go for the t-shirt and diaper look.
aaaaand then you're sitting there minding your own business watching youtube or playing fortnite, and BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! goes the door.

where are my pants where are my pants where are my pants where are my pants where are my pants

amperedragon

Est. Contributor
^I may or may not have experienced something similar to that, so I now always keep my pants with me even if they're not on me at the time.

neighborhood

Est. Contributor
I have found that over time I prefer to wear just a diaper and a t-shirt. It’s almost like I get a little too warm when wearing jeans over top.

CuddleWoozle

Est. Contributor
I'm a gal so I get away with wearing long 'night shirts' and a diaper all day long. XD

I have loads of cartoon character ones. I'm wearing a Looney Tunes one right now. :D

Rob110

Est. Contributor
When its just may wife and my self at home 99% of the time I am in just my diaper, unless its really cold then I cover up :)

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Just diapers and T-shirt. For bed. Use at home only when ill,tired and stressed. But there are sometimes a moments when feels good to be in them at home. During day I had clothing over them. In evening, so so. Sometimes clothing, sometimes just diaper and T-shirt.

Last edited:
I also feel I'm getting the "best use" out of "good looking" diapers like little monsters or crinklz if they're exposed. Covering up a good looking diaper is a bit of a waste IMO. Like right now I'm sittin' at my computer typing up this reply, in a rather short white tshirt, white socks, and a Crinklz Aquanaut. Seeing a nice diaper like that enhances the "you're diapered!" feeling, and a little wiggle to give off a *crinkle* helps even more ;)

Great way to spend a lazy day!

iam32bit

Est. Contributor
I apologize if this is a bit of a weird question...

But personally, I keep my diaper covered even if I am home alone (was at my parents house for a while for the holidays). The only exception to that is when I'm sleeping... I find it uncomfortable to keep pajama pants over my diaper.
I do the same. I treat diapers the same way I would treat panties. I also share an apartment with 4 people. They only see my discarded diapers in the trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeraldRoss

Est. Contributor
I don't wear diapers often as if late, but when I do I prefer to keep them covered. Tried a T-shirt-and-diaper-only setup, didn't like it. Not natural, I guess. Diapers are underwear. UNDERwear is meant to be worn "under". That's how it should be, I think.

Sleeping in one is different, though. Since I usually sleep completely naked, if I, on rare occasions, wear diapers to bed, I don't have anything else on.

It depends really (pun intended). If it's first thing in the morning and i've just got up, I like to play in just a T'shirt and nappy. Once i've got ready and picked out clothes I wear clothes on top. Much like a typical toddler would - they would hang around in PJs for a bit and then their parent would wash and clothe them at some point. Sometimes when I get in from being out and im not going back out I will take off my trousers and wear just my top clothes and nappy. In the summer sometimes I wear just a nappy when lounging around indoors. It all depends on my mood and the time of day/my routine.

angelicprince

Est. Contributor
I will only cover my diapers (with pants) when it is too cold for me to keep them exposed. However, I will wear a onesie or onesie/skirt combo from time to time. To give a better idea I would say that 50% of the time you can see the exposed diaper, 25% of the time the onesie (+skirt), and 25% of the time in nice warm/soft pjs.

Tundra1975

Est. Contributor
At night,I always wear a diaper cover and onesie over my diaper. In the winter, I like to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt over the diaper, diaper cover, and onesie. During the day, I always wear a thin diaper cover over my daytime diaper, a onesie and jeans.