At Home, Do You Wear Clothes Over Your Diaper?

Leio

Est. Contributor
I apologize if this is a bit of a weird question...

But personally, I keep my diaper covered even if I am home alone (was at my parents house for a while for the holidays). The only exception to that is when I'm sleeping... I find it uncomfortable to keep pajama pants over my diaper.

prizedcoffeecup

Est. Contributor
I wish I could just roam around the house with no pants, but it ain't my house and I'm not explaining it to my parents. They weren't extremely mean about the first time they found out, just weirded out, but asked me to keep it private politely anyways.

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Not a weird question at all it depends on what type of mood I'm in sometimes I will wear just a shirt other times a diaper cover or a onesie

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
During the day totally covered up. After child goes to bed I wear a shirt with my diaper
Going to bed diaper only

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Yeah, during the day I'm dressed. I have a son and his family who live a couple miles from my house and I never know when he might drop in. The same is true with deliveries and other people coming to the door. At night I'll sometimes sleep in just a t-shirt and a diaper. I did last night.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Typically, I am clothed when I wear. Sometimes I'll go diaper only if I feel like it, but 90% of the time I am diapered

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
just a diaper and t-shirt as much as I can, but when my son is coming in and out... yup gotta be covered up. At night diaper only unless its cold then a fleece onesie.

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
I live home alone now with my dog and cat, so nothing for them to really wonder about. I wear a long night shirt most of the time when home, or a house dress. I know what you're all thinking (lol, the old fuddy duddy lady), But i am home and alone so I really don't need to be dressed for anyone. I don't have children only because my husband never wanted any. So the boring life of an older woman. I am so happy to be on vacation Christmas week and to have joined this eye opening and mind expanding site. I just can't believe it existed. Diapered 99 % of the time, and yes even to work, so keep your eyes opened for me :smile1:

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Most of the time I do, unless I am in my Moms room (she goes to The City to be with her Boyfriend every weekend, so I can use her room to watch stuff on Netflix/Hulu/Whatever and regress for a while), or about to shower and clean up (I dont always go from one diaper to another)

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Nothing but diaper! Even in the cold I'd rather pay for heat than wear clothes especially the dreaded socks. I live alone and guests are rare but even when I had a family and kids it was usually just shorts & bear foots.

Elenwen

Est. Contributor
I'm not really comfortable with my diaper visible (or maybe it's about having the lower part of my body naked, I'm not sure) so I usually wear pants, shorts or, very rarely, a skirt. Not sure how my mum would react if I just strolled around without anything covering my diaper. She probably won't be too against it, though.

Last edited:

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
I normally wear some type of outer clothing, not because I don't want to be seen in just a diaper but because I feel more comfortable with clothes on. This goes for when I wear diapers or just regular underwear.

robjohnson

Est. Contributor
I enjoy wearing a diaper after work weekdays. I wear a long t-shirt just in case someone comes to the door. I use it as needed all evening. Some days I do put on a diaper in the morning and wear it until bed time. Never opening it until I go to bed. It would always be used and abused.

trysexiea

Est. Contributor
Personally in the summer I have at most a t-shirt, for the winter I have a t-shirt, I just put something fast for deliveries, or I stay behind the door if I do not need to show in whole, I go out in the garden with just a t-shirt and a disposable diaper, I take out the trash when it's dark in the same clothes :)

Paxe

Est. Contributor
It's fun to wear just a nappy or nappy and top, but wetness can lead to sagginess without something to support it, and there is a greater risk of damaging / puncturing the backing and creating a leak, possibly without realising. The usual time I would wear just a nappy is after having a shower in the morning. I put a nappy on immediately afterwards, and some time between then and after breakfast, I'll make a mess in it and need to change before going out. As the nappy might only be on for 15 minutes it will never be very wet, and it's easier to mess when there's nothing in the way at the back, so there's not much point getting fully dressed at first. If I'm not alone I'll put plastic pants on to help contain the smell, and obviously if I'm expecting to have to answer the door or anything I'll get fully dressed.

In peak summer weather I'll often have a shower after work and the same applies, I'll put just a nappy on, possibly with plastic pants, and enjoy not having to cover up for a while. But more often than not, there will be some activity, people visiting, stuff to do outside or whatever, that will mean putting clothes on soon afterwards.

Bellybag58

Est. Contributor
My two sons live with me so I have to at least have on a pair of shorts. One of them wouldn't mind, but the other one would. Personally I'd like to wear nothing but a diaper all day long. (Socks to keep my feet covered because of borderline diabetes) Otherwise I'd just go naked everywhere.
When I go out or to bed I have a booster, disposable diaper, cloth diaper, plastic pants, and a pair of Dignity Washable Pants underwear to keep the plastic from sticking to my legs. Might seem like a lot but I can be out for hours and not have to worry about changing or leaking till I get home. This is also the same setup I use at night for bed which includes a silky white baby doll nightie. (My preference.)

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
In the summer its usually just a diaper and tee-shirt at night for bed and in the mornings during breakfast. In the winter its either a pair of sweat pants or my zip up pj's.
During the day I have a onesie on then either jeans or shorts weather depending.

Missy1

Est. Contributor
As i wear both diapers and PVC /PUL pants 24 / 7 yes i have al the ord clothes on me while protected at al times (i have however removed ord panties and replaced it with the IC pants )

Last edited: