I ask myself a dumb question xD

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm often the last post, so I wonder if I'm talking too much, or if it's the others who do not react enough;) I am curious, to have your opinion on the question.

I think it’s a complex question.

First off I find if I am having a conversation / make a post / expand on a topic that is important to me but falls unanswered / dead I actually feel let down and less valued by my peers.

Logically though I understand everyone has other things on their mind or just might have too many forks in them to go down my particular rabbit hole.

In the end I think having an imagination is our greatest strength and weakness.

Argent said:
I think it’s a complex question.

First off I find if I am having a conversation / make a post / expand on a topic that is important to me but falls unanswered / dead I actually feel let down and less valued by my peers.

Logically though I understand everyone has other things on their mind or just might have too many forks in them to go down my particular rabbit hole.

In the end I think having an imagination is our greatest strength and weakness.

I'm not sure that you understand my question in a good way, I was just surprised that there is no more reaction to posts, in general, not just at my posts

There are no dumb questions, but dumb answers seem to be infinite.

trysexiea said:
I'm not sure that you understand my question in a good way, I was just surprised that there is no more reaction to posts, in general, not just at my posts

Maybe just the holidays? I'm sure this is one of those dumb answers lol

I sometimes think I am the official thread killer....lol

chamberpot said:
I sometimes think I am the official thread killer....lol

No XD

trysexiea said:
I'm often the last post, so I wonder if I'm talking too much, or if it's the others who do not react enough;) I am curious, to have your opinion on the question.

For myself, I haven't replied to any of your threads because they are hard to read and non-sensical. I often am confused as to what "point" you are trying to make, information you are trying to share, or even what kind of thought you are attempting to express. I do not think you are "posting too much", I just can't follow what you write. So instead of reacting (as you mention) I withhold my own comments not wishing to appear like I'm bashing your threads. But since you've invited the criticism with this thread, I feel as though I can share my comments.

Llayden said:
For myself, I haven't replied to any of your threads because they are hard to read and non-sensical. I often am confused as to what "point" you are trying to make, information you are trying to share, or even what kind of thought you are attempting to express. I do not think you are "posting too much", I just can't follow what you write. So instead of reacting (as you mention) I withhold my own comments not wishing to appear like I'm bashing your threads. But since you've invited the criticism with this thread, I feel as though I can share my comments.

Ok, I can read what I wrote and people usually seem to react to the text of my messages, so I guess my messages are readable, and understandable enough I do not completely master English, for writing, but reading is ok.

Llayden said:

I'm with Llayden here, it can be very hard to understand your posts. I know it's hard to learn a second language - English isn't my first language either - but that doesn't mean you're shielded from people criticizing you. I know that there's members of this site who will make the effort to decipher hard-to-read texts, and that's good for them, they're nice people, but others (like me) don't really have the patience.

But I repeat in case that my reflection did not relate to the answers concerning my posts. It was a general question

Back