Travel

TB333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Iv always been one to explore and wander any palce I go. unfortunately the farthest ive gone has been a few states over (its not hard I live in rhodisland, so I could walk if I wanted to). If I could I would travel the world taking in the sights and meeting new people. Relisticly thought thats probably never going to happen. So a question to you fine forum goers, if you had the opportunity to choose one place on this planet to travel were would you go? :detective3

To the top of the K2 mountain, the Karakorum (I hope I got the name right). It'd also be nice to see the Golden Mirror on the way.

Doubt that's gonna happen, though. Not with my health.

Guatemala because I want to find out if Mayan language is similar to Cherokee. I know my ancestors had trade with them and freakin' every tribe east of the continental divide. Problem being Guatemala is a puppet dictatorship and the entire land is 'owned' by w all street. My primary doctor goes down there every other month with Doctors Without Borders (Medicins Sans Frontiers) and I might go there as an orderly. Although the FBI might have me on a watchlist. That might make my return trip really interesting.

I've been to every continent so far except Antartica. There are a few places I'd still like to go but it's hard to nail it down to just one.

I definitely want to go to Japan - it might be cliche, but I find the country fascinating. It's actually possible for me to achieve that dream rather soon: I'll be spending two semesters at a university in Taiwan, maybe during break I can fly over to Japan? It would be much closer (and cheaper) than flying from Germany, plus I could visit some of my fellow students who chose Japanese.

I would love to go to Germany and Switzerland to see the Alps, and stop on in England and Ireland on the way.

I'd love to see Australia and New Zealand! The beaches look quite clean and the wildlife is so interesting.

Back to Poland was there while stationed in Germany this time I would stay much longer so I could see as many family members from both sides of the family that never immigrated to the states. Only spent three day there last time

I’ve been a traveler all my life. Parents were Military, and so was I. I used that as an opportunity to travel the world while I could. After I got out, I became a truck driver and have traveled the US and Canada. I’ve climbed the Mayan ruins, stood in Moscow, seen China, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Iraq, Afghanistan, UAE, Dubai, Germany, France, The UK, The Cayman Islands. Lived in many different states also. Next on my list is Purto Rico and The Bahamas. Funny your in RI, I was born just east of there in Fall River, Ma. Guess that makes me a MASShole, lol.

I'd love to visit Israel or Antarctica! I just visited my 25th state last week, and hope to see more soon.

That's pretty cool, I have never done much traveling; aside from up to New York from Florida (where I lived for over 10 years) and then back down to Florida when our vacation was done.

Now I have lived in New York since Freshman year of high school and I want to move back to Florida because I dislike the cold winters here; and my body (due to Asthma) hates the cold weather

Back