Diapered flying FTW

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Just finished a long flight across the country (coast to coast; 13 hours of actual flying, with two fuel stops, in a nice turbocharged Bonanza). Dry 24/7 under a Onesies Down Under white t-shirt onesie, sweatshirt, jeans. Twice had to shoot instrument approaches down to almost minimums, and had to use deicing equipment. Weather just crappy enough to be stressful, without being so bad as to scrap the mission.

Being able to relieve bladder pressure along the way, especially before flying the approaches? Godsend.

Stay crinkly!

Great combination. I once got caught out flying my c150 had to drop in on a small strip in middle of nowhere and just made it since then. Padded flying cross country flights is the norm for me. What part of the world are you flying in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess flying in a diaper would be a good idea just in case you hit some severe turbulence and it scares the crap out of you, you are properly prepared for that kind of an issue.

United States. Flew SJC to PWM. Are you still flying?

- - - Updated - - -

Tundra1975 said:
Well I guess flying in a diaper would be a good idea just in case you hit some severe turbulence and it scares the crap out of you, you are properly prepared for that kind of an issue.

🙄

Nice. I haven't worn while flying yet, mainly since I don't do a lot of recreational flying anymore now that I fly for a living. I remember back on my instrument checkride, I was nervous and excited to potentially get the IFR rating that the second I sat in the cockpit, I had to piss. Not a very convenient time to walk half way across the ramp just to pee when the examiner is ready to go...Lets just say after the ride was over, any feelings of excitement were overshadowed by the extreme urge to find a urinal. Another situation that would have come in handy wearing a diaper was during the Commercial phase doing the long XC flights. My god, I Don't know how some folks can sit in a C172 for 5 hours straight without a pit stop.

What year is your Bonanza? I have some time in a 1972 (?) F33, very nice airplanes to fly.

I once spent 16 hours in the air from Florida to Japan (with one stop too)! I soaked through 3 confidry24/7 diapers (back before they were made more cheaply), & with each one having a baby diaper booster.

akm44 said:
Another situation that would have come in handy wearing a diaper was during the Commercial phase doing the long XC flights. My god, I Don't know how some folks can sit in a C172 for 5 hours straight without a pit stop.

What year is your Bonanza? I have some time in a 1972 (?) F33, very nice airplanes to fly.

She's not mine, I borrowed a friend's plane. Mid-90s, recently redone, B36TC, FIKI. (My plane isn't setup for ice.) Our longest leg was ~7 hours. No pit stop required. :)

I still fly I’m in Australia and fly a fair bit around southern South Australia and Victoria, I own a 1967 cessna 150h and also fly a c172 a bit, I once did a 5 hour single mission in a c172 nearly 20 years ago and just made it, no way I can do that these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have the honor of being a pilot, but last year I flew over 200,000 miles commercially. Diapers are indeed a God send on these long flights, especially with long ground holds, extended seatbelt signs on, and tight connections. The thicker, the better, as far as I'm concerned. I have 3 trips to Hong Kong from the US coming up next month, and plan on being thickly diapered for each trip!

Though I typically only wear a pad (Seni Man Fit), I have flown diapered a few times. My most memorable time was in a Tena Super Stretch (short flight) and it leaked like a sieve. On that occasion I was also meeting someone at the airport. Thankfully, his flight was delayed and I had enough time to get out of the diaper and for things to dry out. Still, I worried about the smell the entire ride to the hotel.

-RMS

I actually keep a few diapers in the back of the plane and my wife has been known to use them (no AB or DL tendencies) from time to time.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Just finished a long flight across the country (coast to coast; 13 hours of actual flying, with two fuel stops, in a nice turbocharged Bonanza). Dry 24/7 under a Onesies Down Under white t-shirt onesie, sweatshirt, jeans. Twice had to shoot instrument approaches down to almost minimums, and had to use deicing equipment. Weather just crappy enough to be stressful, without being so bad as to scrap the mission.

Being able to relieve bladder pressure along the way, especially before flying the approaches? Godsend.

Stay crinkly!

Diapered flying is the best!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tundra1975 said:

One problem, you pack the potpourri? One love :biggrin:

Back