Manga

TB333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Anyone know any manga with ABDL themes or at least diapers? Any anime? Iv had some finds before, but most of it was hentai and usally devolved into somthing more graphic....
Though some hentai stuff if the scenes aee viewed by themslves there not that bad.

I've recently found one manga accidentally. It's called "Omujo!" and, while centered around diapers, is more of a love comedy or something. At least the parts I looked through...

The Elfen Lied manga (which will finally be getting an official English release in May, so any ABDL should make sure to support that when it comes out) is a classic for diaper scenes too, since one of the main characters in it is an incontinent girl named Nozomi. Chapter 3 of Mika ni Harassment has some great mental regression and diaper parts too.

Elenwen said:
I've recently found one manga accidentally. It's called "Omujo!" and, while centered around diapers, is more of a love comedy or something. At least the parts I looked through...

Oh yeah Omujo is great!

https://myanimelist.net/manga/104048/Omujo?q=Omujo

- - - Updated - - -

Springcircle said:
The Elfen Lied manga (which will finally be getting an official English release in May, so any ABDL should make sure to support that when it comes out) is a classic for diaper scenes too, since one of the main characters in it is an incontinent girl named Nozomi. Chapter 3 of Mika ni Harassment has some great mental regression and diaper parts too.

Oh yeah Elfen Lied is great.... madness the Anime missed Nozomi.

If you want some heavily ABDL-themed manga, look up dojinshi by Atelier Lunette. They mostly revolve around messing, but are of very high quality and even have some primitive storyline.

No match for "Omujo!", though. It's an unbeatable masterpiece.

Back