Changed in front of others

Why not, but only in privacy between of "members of club." But if I really dislike something, so it's messy diaper. With this everyone will be fired out.

Yes.

It has little to do with exhibitionism. It has more to do with the fact that despite hanging out with AB/DLs, I'm the only one with continence needs anywhere near as bad as mine. When we go on long journeys, it often may not be possible to accommodate my needs. I live in Australia - there are stretches of road without publicly accessible toilets along which it takes more time to drive than I can last between diaper changes. As a result, it's not unusual for us to stop for a few minutes so I can be changed on the back seat.

Partly as a result of this, it's also more common for me, individually, to be changed around others even when we're not travelling - because it's so normalised for that to happen, there is little point going to the inconvenience of hunting down a private spot if it's just our group. If it were anyone else, it would be weird, but not with me.

As an older kid still in diapers. I was changed many times in the ladies room. There were times when my mom changed me in the back seat of the car when I was six. There were a few times I was changed on a park bench, or even on the ground on a blanket.

I have been changed in front of other people many many times. For me it is no big deal.

Reactions: cr5311
lamando said:
As an older kid still in diapers. I was changed many times in the ladies room. There were times when my mom changed me in the back seat of the car when I was six. There were a few times I was changed on a park bench, or even on the ground on a blanket.
Why did you stay in diapers so long

I've been changed by my dl friend a number of times, by a few other friends/hookups in the past, by my wife when I'm sick, and countless times while in the hospital.

I would love to get change by a mommy and her friends

Only my boyfriend. Sadly don't know anyone close by in the community, would love some little friends to play with in real life.

I was recently changed by my old nanny with my new nanny sitting beside me. This thread was very much in my mind!

I think there's a difference between being changed in front of a disinterested bystander and being changed in front of someone who wants to somehow engage in the process. I've had both. In this particular case, my new nanny has changed me 20 times or so, so there was a perfunctory aspect to the event that would be missing otherwise. She spent the entire diaper change "helping" me play with a little Fisher-Price teething toy, while my old nanny changed my wet diaper and got me cleaned up.

I remember years ago when my wife was showing a new babysitter how to diaper me, and the babysitter decided to take an active role. I had my eyes closed and when I opened them, my babysitter was pulling up my plastic pants and smiling at me. I think that's the only time I've actually had two caregivers participating in the same diaper change.

I imagine what the OP had in mind was not the sort of diaper change I describe, where everyone watching or participating is a caregiver. If I'm guessing, I'd say very few of us have been changed in front of people who were either unprepared for the event and what they might see, or were complete strangers to AB play.

Reactions: Trevor
I've been changed in front of others at parties or by my mommy in front of one of her (male) friends. This depth of play is new for us and is still a little scary for me, but I am trying to get better at being brave about it.

I've been changed multiple times by different people with different people in the room. At first I was embarrassed by it but after a while I got use to it and it was just nice to be put into a fresh clean diaper.

Well, my mommy has changed me at the park when no one was around and our next outing with mommy’s friend will be a backwoods bbq and she knows all about my little accidents and special underwear. She even held my diaper bag before while mommy brushed and fed a horse with me 🙈 and mommy said to expect to be changed right in front of her if I go potty 😳 but mommy knows it’s not a question of if but when. We also do the medical role play thing cuz mommy is a nurse too and I always liked it.

Last edited:
Back