This has never happened before

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
So I did a moderate amount of drinking last night, came home, went to bed as normal. What wasn't normal about this is that I woke up to find my bed soaked. I couldn't believe it was pee at first either, but I legitimately wet the bed last night for the first time since I was a little kid. I'm mildly concerned because this never happens and is it going to happen again and what should I do about it? If it happens again should I see a doctor or just get some protection?

If you face this issue again, you probably should get protection AND see a doctor. What happened once has a chance to happen again. What happened twice will certainly happen the third time. For now I wouldn't worry too much, though. I'm not an expert, but they say such things may happen after... drinking.

Last edited:
It could be a 1 time issue. If you go out and get tanked, anything can happen when you are passed out. Peeing yourself is the most common issue. If you get tanked again, I would diaper up before going to bed. It could have been worse, you could have also pooped yourself.

Happens to me quite often. Getting to bed in a tipsy to drunk state and having a glas or two of tap water before.
First time it happened to me, was on a trip with fire station in a hotel bed of all places. At least I was in a single room.

I would have to say its most probably the alcohol that did this dear as its well known that Alcohol is a strong urine producing factor. So i wouldn't to worried its IF this happens WITHOUT previously consumption of alcohol and its reacquiring for a longer period of time continuously THEN you should be worried and seek a urologist to check you up dear.

Stop drinking, see the Doc.

I have soaked the bed when drunk so many times but if this has never happened to you the yes see your doctor to be sure it is nothing serious.

It's not uncommon that getting drunk will make you wet the bed. You don't need to see a doctor about that, you need to quit drinking so much alcohol. Well, either that or diaper up next time.

Back