small poop escapes without feeling it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronald

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was in a family meeting and I went to the bathroom because I wanted to urinate and when I started to urinate, I started to feel like I was pooping from behind without being able to stop it, I liked the sensation but I want to know why it happened and that it was the cause and it never happened to me

Could be many things. Unless it happens on a regular basis, I wouldn't worry about it.

Maybe you had something on your mind that was concerning you. Hey I get that many times when I urinate, but I feel it, and really enjoy it (like you) so don't worry about it. You wear a diaper for that reason. Put that diaper to work for you and don't sweat the small stuff.

For me it is a big poop that escapes my bottom and I know it is coming but I can't stop it because I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent. If I need to go, once I stand up, I have about 2 or 3 minutes to get to the bathroom. After that, everything that needs to come out just starts coming out. I wet my diaper all the time. I poop my diaper 3 or 4 times a week. If I didn't have diapers, I don't know how I would deal with this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back