Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I’m not sure what I’m doing yet other then one panel but I would love to go to as many parties as I can and meet as many as I can!

Never heard of it where is it located?

Safariwolf said:
Never heard of it where is it located?
It’s in San Jose,California.

I wish I could. Have fun. I probably could put you in touch with a bunch of cubs that are attending, if you want.

Mattew said:
I wish I could. Have fun. I probably could put you in touch with a bunch of cubs that are attending, if you want.
Sorry for the late reply! I’m in a telegram group just for babs who are going so I don’t think you need to worry! Thank you though. And do have a great holiday!

No worries on the reply. Sounds like you're good. I was going to get you some contacts on Telegram if you were on there.

Mattew said:
No worries on the reply. Sounds like you're good. I was going to get you some contacts on Telegram if you were on there.
Yeah I’m in a group with some 80 people.

I'll be there! Snapping some pictures and trying my best to be social hehe. I'm looking forward to it!

I will be there, and I'm pretty sure I'm in the same chat you speak of. I'll probably be more focused on getting the full fur con experience (first time I've done one of these for more than a day) than babyfur/cub specific things, but I do hope to attend at least one party or meetup related to the latter.

TheCaptain said:
I'll be there! Snapping some pictures and trying my best to be social hehe. I'm looking forward to it!
cool! I bet you’ll find me but I won’t spoil it!

- - - Updated - - -

amperedragon said:
I will be there, and I'm pretty sure I'm in the same chat you speak of. I'll probably be more focused on getting the full fur con experience (first time I've done one of these for more than a day) than babyfur/cub specific things, but I do hope to attend at least one party or meetup related to the latter.
Awesome! I hope we will meet sometime during the con!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back