Texas Furry Fiesta (TFF) 2019

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
We're just about 3 months away from Texas Furry Fiesta 2019. A furry con held in downtown Dallas. This con has a HUGE population of cubs / babyfur / littles / diaperfurs / AB / DL / Mommy / Daddy / etc.

This furry convention has official cub programming and panels that you can attend. There are other non-official cub events that will be happening as well.

If you've ever wanted a chance to meet with others, be sure to come visit us at this convention. There will be a large group of people that will be attending that are members of ADISC.

There is a lot to see and do around the hotel, and even more if you want to explore further into the city and surround areas.

The convention takes place in the Hyatt Regency Dallas - Hotel (300 Reunion Blvd Dallas, TX 75207). Across the street you can see Dealey Plaza, the 6th Floor Museum, The Old Dallas Courthouse, and the JFK Memorial.

The website for TFF is https://2019.furryfiesta.org

Be sure to register to attend. If you're not a local to the area, you'll need to find a hotel to stay at. There's a bunch of us on twitter and telegram, as well as some telegram groups specific to the con.

If you don't have a ride to the convention and that's the only thing keeping your from attending, don't let that stop you. Visit with some of the other people that will be attending on her, twitter, or telegram. You might be able to find others going that can help give you a ride. Same with rooms. You can help find a spot.

If you're new to everything, don't let that stop you or intimidate you. Everyone was new at one point or another. I'll be showing a couple of people around, and it'll be their first time.

Get to know others before going. It can really help make the difference.

Hope to see you there!

Just a little bump to remind others about TFF. If you're on the fence about going, I really want to encourage you to attend, if you're able.

I haven’t posted for awhile, but must agree with Mattew. TFF is an awesome convention. The convention hotel is huge and beautiful. It is a VERY cub friendly Con, and a great way to meet people in the community from around the country and world.

I just saw the FruitKitty will be doing his Padded Panel again at TFF. Yay!! It will be right after the What is a Babyfur panel. Perfect combo. TFF is now THIS MONTH!! Super excited.

Reactions: Near and perlFerret
Yep. From what I remember there will be several cub panels.

What is a BabyFur
Story Time
Cub Corral
Under the Jungle Gym
The Panel on Padding

The cub hub is also a good hangout for cubs. Hotel suite.

It's my local con so I will obviously be there.

Reactions: perlFerret
Mattew said:
The Panel on Padding

I went to this at BLFC and it was awesome. So much good information.

irnub said:
I went to this at BLFC and it was awesome. So much good information.

Neat. I wasn't aware that @Fruitkitty was there. Or was it done by someone else?

Mattew said:
Neat. I wasn't aware that @Fruitkitty was there. Or was it done by someone else?
I believe it was Fruitkitty and somebody else. The other person couldn't make it though, so it turned into half presentation and then half cub meet-n-greet since there weren't any other public cub events that year at blfc.

sigh someday i wanna really get into the furry fandom since my own is kinda ending soon (not the fandom, the purpose of the fandom) Ive always kinda wanted to fursuit sometime but its just so expensive for something you might use once a year

RetroGamerGuy said:
sigh someday i wanna really get into the furry fandom since my own is kinda ending soon (not the fandom, the purpose of the fandom) Ive always kinda wanted to fursuit sometime but its just so expensive for something you might use once a year

Just remember, you don't have to have a fursuit to enjoy the conventions or to participate in stuff. They're very very hot and not very comfortable to wear very long.

Oh i totally know trust me :) ive been going to brony conventions for 7 years and recently twice a year. Im a shy person and bad in social situations due to aspergers so being in a fursuit would definetly help that kind of thing :p even if it is super hot

HOME STRETCH!! Only a couple days left. Hope to see you all there.

Love to go but never seem to have the time or the money,

I can't go

Mattew said:
HOME STRETCH!! Only a couple days left. Hope to see you all there.
So how was it?

Back