Dream Diaper Prints

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
As I’m not an AB and prefer white diapers, I could possibly get into sports team logo prints. I would rock a Seahawks or Chicago’s Bulls diaper in a heartbeat. Maybe also some Nintendo characters.
I am with Padded / P on this one. Sports teams would be great! Sitting in a disposable OR cloth diaper & matching plastic underpants with almost any of the NFL football teams would be great while watching the sports game. Yes, licensing almost crushes this possibility but even generic football team names "The Gators" or "The Ducks" etc. with football images all over it would suffice. Or maybe the same set with baseballs and bats on it with generic players shown on it would be great.

Most of my basis is from the cloth fire trucks diaper & matching plastic underpants with fire trucks on it I wore at my best friend's house when I was 8 and after having a major bed wetting his mom put them on me. Though humiliating at first I came to enjoy the deep feeling of security I had after having another major accident in them but no wet pjs or sheets.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
I am with Padded / P on this one. Sports teams would be great! Sitting in a disposable OR cloth diaper & matching plastic underpants with almost any of the NFL football teams would be great while watching the sports game. Yes, licensing almost crushes this possibility but even generic football team names "The Gators" or "The Ducks" etc. with football images all over it would suffice. Or maybe the same set with baseballs and bats on it with generic players shown on it would be great.

Most of my basis is from the cloth fire trucks diaper & matching plastic underpants with fire trucks on it I wore at my best friend's house when I was 8 and after having a major bed wetting his mom put them on me. Though humiliating at first I came to enjoy the deep feeling of security I had after having another major accident in them but no wet pjs or sheets.
Yeah but if you had team theamed diapers, which team diaper would you be wearing? Wear your own team to show support, or pee on/in the other teams diaper?

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Hearts that look 3D
Sparkles, and gems
Art supplies,
Pinwheels and fireworks.
Music notes and instruments

Last edited:

AnimeDude892

Est. Contributor
Prints I would love to have:

Silver Dragons (D&D)
Gold Dragons (D&D)
Superman (classic)
Supergirl
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Gundams
Veritech Fighters

I do get those are all owned properties but generic versions wouldn’t be an instant must have for me.

Maybe need a quality white diaper and someone to print some choice taping panels in the meantime?
What about All Might from My Hero Academia?

Leio

Est. Contributor
What about some Fairy Tail prints?

Maybe some prints from How to Train Your Dragon would be nice too

CuddleWoozle

Est. Contributor
Hearts that look 3D
Sparkles, and gems
Art supplies,
Pinwheels and fireworks.
Music notes and instruments
ALL OF THIS. :3

Or different kinds of animal things.

Like JUST bunnies, or JUST puppies.

Or I really like the idea of 'holiday' themed padding. Like hearts/ribbons for Valentines, Clovers/rainbows for St. Patrick's Day, Ocean theme for summer, etc.

trysexiea

Est. Contributor
Whether it's clear all that dreams of disposable diaper ABDL with reasons that belong to a license, like Disney by For example, you have to think that if a company takes this risk, the disposable diaper will be at least 2 times more expensive than an ABDL disposable diaper currently on the market. you have to cover the license fees, and the possibility that there are not enough people interested in the model in question, which causes unsold.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand it would be interesting to add pictures :)

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Being an old school tabletop RPG gamer,the D&D ones sound great. I'd add Talisoanta-themed designs to the mix. Perhaps prints to diapered baby versions of the many races in the game.

I would also love Kerbal Space Program themed diapers.