Dream Diaper Prints

Leio

Est. Contributor
So...

This is going to be one of these kinds of threads. I was just wondering what kinds of diaper prints you would love to see, especially ones that aren't on the current market right now.

Personally, I would really love a flower print on some tabbed diapers. I know that there's Always Boutique Pull Ups that have these, but it's not really the same.

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
An anime theme would be great I saw one that was printed like that but I believe it was discontinued due to copywrite

Jonnythepony

Est. Contributor
Honestly I'd just love to see the ABU Cushies print on an ABU Simple for the added absorbency and 2 tapes per side. Cushies have my favorite print, but the single tapes and lower capacity make them difficult to embrace fully :p

littleboy904

Est. Contributor
Paw patrol themed. With all the characters on the tape or one character on each diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Paw patrol themed. With all the characters on the tape or one character on each diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Id love that! At least we have them on pullups!

Id like to see more dinos and some just full of reptiles in General!

PaddedInPuyallup

Est. Contributor
As I’m not an AB and prefer white diapers, I could possibly get into sports team logo prints. I would rock a Seahawks or Chicago’s Bulls diaper in a heartbeat. Maybe also some Nintendo characters.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
How about a diaper with diaper prints all over it? Not any specific brand, maybe a rearz diaper with different rearz diaper pics on it, or an ABU diaper with other ABU diapers and logos on it. Mix and match brands.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
I'd love to see some MLP prints. . . Or some prints that more resemble diapers currently on the market. That said, I'd also like to see adult diapers that are more reminiscent of newer baby diapers period, current offerings are very similar to older 80s and early 90's plastic backed diapers, that's all well and good but I'd like to see some that are more similar to the late 90's early 2000's diapers shape and material wise.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
I want mickey mouse all over mine. If there were some print your own diaper kits or something that would be perfect.

I want mickey mouse all over mine. If there were some print your own diaper kits or something that would be perfect.
Considering licensing costs, I think any recognizable character is either going to be too expensive to license, the owner won't license their property on a fetish-associated product, or both.

I realize this is an "I wish..." thread, but just reminding people that if they are serious about wanting something, it may be necessary to make some compromises to improve the odds. IE... Winney the Pooh, not gonna happen. Generic teddy bears? MUCH more likely.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Prints I would love to have:

Silver Dragons (D&D)
Gold Dragons (D&D)
Superman (classic)
Supergirl
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Gundams
Veritech Fighters

I do get those are all owned properties but generic versions wouldn’t be an instant must have for me.

Maybe need a quality white diaper and someone to print some choice taping panels in the meantime?