Goodnites sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest problems I have with Crinklz and Better Dry, favorited by some here over Goodnites, is their flimsiness and bottom tapes that gouge into my legs and cut off circulation. Fortunately, I don't have to wear them because another product with single tapes works better for me, from ABUniverse. It, too, is maligned by those who favor SIX tapes on EACH side, probably along with pull straps with yellow BDSL locking rubber "BLOOMERS" pulled over them for good measure. It is unfortunate, but some groups will get what they want, and further limit the choice of others who may actually need these products. I won't soon forget what ABUniverse had to do to their SDKs, just to please ONE segment of the fetish crowd, at the expense of me and some others who have to depend on them in order to function properly. And I have to buy them because I don't have many other options. It's all politics, while people in my situation are nothing more than pawns in the game.

I have a 32" waist, and can wear Goodnites. They are not ideal, but they do cover my butt just barely. I find they have one important use for me. When I go jogging or exercising I like to wear them. They are non visible under clothes and make no noise. Outside of exercise, I never wear them. Adult diapers are just so much better.

Although I'm small enough to fit in GoodNites, and I sometines use baby diapers like a liner. Whenever I wsnt a larger size of GoodNites or Pampers, its mainly for kids/teens that may still need them, I care that they have better diaper products than what most institutional/medical diapers offer.

Wear what fits and works for you. I like the tabbed diapers at Sam's Club. They are cheap and easy to put on and remove. They aren't high volume and weren't designed to be.

Right on Honeywell6180

Honeywell6180 said:
One of the biggest problems I have with Crinklz and Better Dry, favorited by some here over Goodnites, is their flimsiness and bottom tapes that gouge into my legs and cut off circulation. Fortunately, I don't have to wear them because another product with single tapes works better for me, from ABUniverse. It, too, is maligned by those who favor SIX tapes on EACH side, probably along with pull straps with yellow BDSL locking rubber "BLOOMERS" pulled over them for good measure. It is unfortunate, but some groups will get what they want, and further limit the choice of others who may actually need these products. I won't soon forget what ABUniverse had to do to their SDKs, just to please ONE segment of the fetish crowd, at the expense of me and some others who have to depend on them in order to function properly. And I have to buy them because I don't have many other options. It's all politics, while people in my situation are nothing more than pawns in the game.

Well said!!! Thank you 👍 I couldn’t have said it better . The sdk’s were originally a exact replica of old school pampers, shiny crinckly loud plastic and more boxy shaped to get the poofy look. Just cause it has classic prints on the diaper doesn’t make it a replica. The community now is easily sold on just prints rather the overall look of the diaper.

Reactions: Honeywell6180
Twee said:
Well said!!! Thank you �� I couldn’t have said it better . The sdk’s were originally a exact replica of old school pampers, shiny crinckly loud plastic and more boxy shaped to get the poofy look. Just cause it has classic prints on the diaper doesn’t make it a replica. The community now is easily sold on just prints rather the overall look of the diaper.

To me, it's not even about them being a replica. The newer ones with the mat finish seem to have better fluid retention, but they just don't look and feel as pleasant as the ones that ABUniverse had trouble stocking. What I still like about them, is the single-tape design and simple graphics on the taping panel. If those two items go away, or if they decide to make them into some funky color graphic as a BDSL turn-on, then I'll be done with them. I think we can clearly see what happened to Tykables and their P-Leather failure: They were for a small niche crowd and nothing more.

Honeywell6180 said:
One of the biggest problems I have with Crinklz and Better Dry, favorited by some here over Goodnites, is their flimsiness and bottom tapes that gouge into my legs and cut off circulation.

Maybe try applying the lower tapes higher up? I typically attach my upper tapes right at the top of the tape panel, and the lowers about an inch below the uppers. (and angled down about 45 degrees)

hi I am 165lbs 5' 9" and as you can see I fit comfortably in a goodnite and I am blessed to have a very small baby size pkg .and had laser hair removed 6 yrs ago in my front and back where the diaper area only so I am very happy I fit. but I do use a abu super dri kid diaper for sleeping at night or a cushie diaper from abu .been a bed wetter all my life and love my diapers

I just had to buy sone xl's bc I couldn't hold it while I was driving. Not bad, ride a little low but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back