Separating fetish from DL/AB-ism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Separating fetish from DL/AB-ism:

What are your thoughts on this?

Personally I've always been an DL, partly AB and I believe that's honestly possible and kind of therapeutic to concentrate on memories that aren't so damaged if that makes any sense.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Separating fetish from DL/AB-ism:

What are your thoughts on this?

Personally I've always been an DL, partly AB and I believe that's honestly possible and kind of therapeutic to concentrate on memories that aren't so damaged if that makes any sense.
The seperation is quite easy once your realize it. It's the difference between "based on sexuality" or "can include sexuality".

BoundCoder

Est. Contributor
Huge amount of variety in this community. ABDL is a very different thing depending on the person.

Personally for me it's mostly a sexual fetish, mostly centred around the humiliation aspect. I probably can't separate the two because without the BDSM angle there's not much appeal to me. For others there is no or little sexual component at all and they could probably very easy separate the two fairly easily. Most people probably lean more in one direction or the other.

For me it's just kind of be afraid kind of being outside like cornered. Or round things kind of trigger it I don't like round things very much.
Need locks and stuff lots too. Way more physical security.

Status
Not open for further replies.