12 Days of Mitchmas (Christmas) ABU Space Diaper Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
[video=youtube;NatdbH2EP_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NatdbH2EP_M[/video]

Please consider donating. Even a dollar. I give more than you realise in time and my soul/spirit in creating these videos.

FOR YOU.

I've been on the PC and Camera for hours.

FOR YOU.

No remorse, no hard feelings. I send you this:

Love.

Acceptance.

I will die.

I will be a failure in life. living in a tiny apartment.

Woa buddy your out there way out there.

Mitchy, I want to let you know I think your videos are pretty great and if I could afford to donate some money, I totally would. I can tell that you really put a lot of time and effort into these and I really like how you kinda make them your own by acting out skits. Keep being you!

BabyMitchy said:
I will die.

I will be a failure in life. living in a tiny apartment.

Why do you say this?? Can't tell if you're being facetious or serious.

jeremyi said:
Why do you say this?? Can't tell if you're being facetious or serious.

Yeah. Me too. We are here as a loving, supportive community. We need more communication to know what you mean/where you're coming from.

For all the people you've helped not hate themselves over being a little different, I don't think you're a failure.

Your words have personally influenced my thoughts in such a touchy subject that not even I could straighten out. I have no clue what I would've done if I hadn't seen your video.

For what it's worth, I think you're an awesome person, and more people should strive to be like you.

You know you don't deserve that last line of text you wrote to yourself. In this world, everyone and everything might just do whatever it can to give you hell. Why should 'you' have to fall under that 'everyone and everything'?

You're a great person. Don't ever give up, please.

OT: Couldn't've ended it better! Makes me want to just cave in and order a pack. Space has always been so intriguing to me. Having this to motivate me to wonder about Space would make my little brain melt! Best of Luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back