Comforting effect of diapers.

GDNTSKID

Est. Contributor
And that's the issue, isnt it? It starts so early in life that we dont even know where it came from and certainly not how to eliminate it.
Indeed it is. I will never understand why I've been fascinated by diapers and regression for as long as I have. I wish I could figure it out. It's one of those "I didn't choose the lifestyle, the lifestyle chose me" type of things. :laugh: I'm fairly certain that in this point in the game, I would not be able to eliminate it. That's for sure.

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Indeed it is. I will never understand why I've been fascinated by diapers and regression for as long as I have. I wish I could figure it out. It's one of those "I didn't choose the lifestyle, the lifestyle chose me" type of things. :laugh: I'm fairly certain that in this point in the game, I would not be able to eliminate it. That's for sure.
I hated myself for liking diapers. I still have issues. Like you I didn't choose diapers but with the issues I face getting older now I need them and pretty much am resigned to the fact that they are going to be a part of my life for the rest of my life. I have accepted my need of diapers but yeah still don't like it.

Tundra1975

Est. Contributor
Since becoming partially bladder and bowel incontinent and starting to wear a diaper anytime I leave home, I definitely feel more secure in the fact that I no longer fear having an accident in public. If I wet or mess myself, nobody will know because I am wearing a diaper and a cover over it to catch any possible leaks. I also take Nullo pills to eliminate the smell from my poop. I have not had a messing accident in public yet, but it is only a matter of time before it happens because I have had a lot of close calls in public. I frequently have wetting and messing accidents at home because I cannot get from my bed to the bathroom before I loose control and wet and poop myself.

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
I am not entirely sure what it is about diapers. I remember trying them as a teen and they were somehow erotic. But it wasn't until decades later when I was hit with urge incontinence that I was reintroduced to them again.

Sometimes it gives a sexy tingle but mostly it feels "right". It isn't so much sexual anymore--it is comforting to me. I have also picked up some little traits such as using a pacifier and bottle--add loving my blankie.