Am I an Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, or Both (ABDL)?

• Total voters

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, I'm kind of torn between whether I'm an Adult Baby or a Diaper Lover. I love diapers like a diaper lover, but I pefer brands like ABU/Bambino/Rearz etc. Over Depend/Abena/Attends/Per-Fit etc. like an Adult Baby since these Diapers have fun Baby prints on them. I like them more because they really feel like baby diapers to me, the adult incontinece products do not feel like I'm wearing a real diaper (then again they're not meant to), plus they are plain white, which is boring, baby diapers aren't plain white they have fun designs on them. I like to suck my Elsa pacifier crawl around and make baby noises like an Adult Baby but do not sleep in a crib or drink from a bottle (don't really have the desire to at the moment either). Finally I like the feel/sound of being diapered but do not wet/mess my diapers until I need to, after they have fallen apart and are no longer wearable/comfortable. I only order sample packs and hide them under my mattress from my family. Since I cannot hide a whole pack or case, I need the diapers to last a while. So, I wear them for a little while, take them off and put them back under my mattress for next time. So, let's recap I like the Adult Baby brand Diapers over the incontinence brand adult diapers, I like to suck my Elsa pacifier, crawl around and make baby noises, but have no desire to sleep in a crib or drink from a bottle, finally I like the feel/sound of the diapers, but do not wet or mess them all the time, only when the diapers are on their last legs. So, what do you guys think, am I more an Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, or little bit of both and therefore an ABDL?

Last edited:
Yes seems like your both AB/DL you don't have to sleep in a crib and stuff to order be an AB/DL it goes from what you like and love doing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I make my baby boy wear plain ones simply because I prefer them, however at the same time I know he adores the baby printed ones. I've seen him a few times try to colour the plain ones in, which I find cute. You seem to be both an AB/DL!

You seem like both to me :)

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
Yes seems like your both AB/DL you don't have to sleep in a crib and stuff to order be an AB/DL it goes from what you like and love doing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ok great thank you

- - - Updated - - -

kitty said:
You seem like both to me :)

I kinda think so too thanks

- - - Updated - - -

TungstenM said:
I make my baby boy wear plain ones simply because I prefer them, however at the same time I know he adores the baby printed ones. I've seen him a few times try to colour the plain ones in, which I find cute. You seem to be both an AB/DL!

Yeah I was thinking that I was a little bit of both, just the general AB/DL term we're all familar with for those of us who aren't one or the other, thanks.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Ok great thank you

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda think so too thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I was thinking that I was a little bit of both, just the general AB/DL term we're all familar with for those of us who aren't one or the other, thanks.

I know that confuses a lot of others too. When refering to the ABDL community as a whole, the term ABDL is all encompasing and includes littles, diaper furs, diaper fetish, and even teen babies, just to name a few. When referring to a specific person, AB/DL can be seperate or combined, but do specifically mean adult baby and/or diaper lover. Note this can and does vary on how much of each everyone will be. As example, I am AB/DL, but probably more like 15% AB and 80% DL, with another 5% for Diaper Fur (so really I'd be AB/DL/DF).

I'd consider myself 95% DL, 5% AB, and baby fur curious, lol.

Also seems like both to me.

Don't worry too much about feeling you need to like everything related to a certain thing to feel you belong.

Just like when we were all real kids, we all had different likes and dislikes even if it didn't always align with things kids should typically enjoy doing. Like.... Not everyone likes to play outside for instance. Not every kid likes video games. And so on.

I voted You're More of an Adult Baby. As thats who i am 100 % and 0 % DL i wear cause of my medical IC

I started as a diaper lover but over the last 6 months I have become more and more little (lying on my bunk with shortalls , bib ,paci , diaper/plastic pants on and got a sippy cup in my mouth resting on my chests )

I think we are all part of both AB and DL. There is a psychological model of diaper attraction that posits 3 major elements - AB, DL and RP

Im all of it but primarily AB.

I started off as a DL, was one for years. However, over the past year I have started exploring the AB side and have to admit I like all aspects of the ABDL lifestyle. I wear diapers or pull-ups all the time under my regular clothes and when I come home I often just lounge in a tank top/tee, my diaper, and some socks. I also have few cute onesies, a paci, and baby bottle now.

Sheepies said:
Also seems like both to me.

Don't worry too much about feeling you need to like everything related to a certain thing to feel you belong.

Just like when we were all real kids, we all had different likes and dislikes even if it didn't always align with things kids should typically enjoy doing. Like.... Not everyone likes to play outside for instance. Not every kid likes video games. And so on.

OK great thanks so much

- - - Updated - - -

Missy1 said:
I voted You're More of an Adult Baby. As thats who i am 100 % and 0 % DL i wear cause of my medical IC

OK great thanks, man you're lucky, I wish I wore diapers because I had to not because I wanted to, that way I wouldn't have to hide it, except when I'm alone was when I'd still have to hide wearing ABDL diapers and sucking a pacifier from my family though.

- - - Updated - - -

parcelboy2 said:
I started as a diaper lover but over the last 6 months I have become more and more little (lying on my bunk with shortalls , bib ,paci , diaper/plastic pants on and got a sippy cup in my mouth resting on my chests )

Ok great thanks so much

- - - Updated - - -

sallyanne said:
I think we are all part of both AB and DL. There is a psychological model of diaper attraction that posits 3 major elements - AB, DL and RP

Im all of it but primarily AB.

Ok great thanks so much

- - - Updated - - -

ABDLErica73 said:
I started off as a DL, was one for years. However, over the past year I have started exploring the AB side and have to admit I like all aspects of the ABDL lifestyle. I wear diapers or pull-ups all the time under my regular clothes and when I come home I often just lounge in a tank top/tee, my diaper, and some socks. I also have few cute onesies, a paci, and baby bottle now.

That sounds like something I'd like to explore too, when I have my own place.

Back