Coming out to Girlfriend of two years...

size8

Contributor
Just wanted to say with a big smile on my face :D that after coming out to my GF on Thursday evening about how i occasionally wear diapers... come Saturday she is in bed with me with one on too despite her never being into ABDL stuff before. I feel so blessed to have her and her support :biggrin:

She of course had lots of questions but with honest answers things quickly turned positive. We are both only 19.

I wish anyone on here who is worrying about coming out the best of luck. You will be fine :hugs:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Just wanted to say with a big smile on my face :D that after coming out to my GF on Thursday evening about how i occasionally wear diapers... come Saturday she is in bed with me with one on too despite her never being into ABDL stuff before. I feel so blessed to have her and her support :biggrin:

She of course had lots of questions but with honest answers things quickly turned positive. We are both only 19.

I wish anyone on here who is worrying about coming out the best of luck. You will be fine :hugs:
Congratulations on having a good outcome. My wife was very accepting of me as well.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Yeah it's always great to hear such positive outcomes. It's almost a bummer you waited two years to bring it up though. That's ok, it just k
Means you have all that catching up to do. :)

kitty

Contributor
Congrats on the great outcome! My husband came out to me shortly after we first met and I took it really well. I came out to him after a nightmare shortly ago and he was really happy and accepting about it.