Diapers you wore as a baby?

Cloth of some sort. With safety pins. But I much prefer disposables as an adult.

Reactions: Diprs2
I can definitely remember plastic backed luvs with Barney on them. Then for potty training I wore pullups that had Mickey mouse on them. Wish I had a couple pair of each to for nostalgia

Reactions: southeastlittle
Honestly I can't remember what brand they were. I remember them being disposable and I think they had sesame street characters on them. So... Pampers I think?

As far as I remember, there were some Babysitter Boys' plastic backed diapers left after I have grown up from my incontinence age. I was wearing them in the second half of 1990s, there were produced in Israel and had some really cute ducklings design. Pretty strange that I can't find any information about them online, so I will appriciate any help in searching anything about them in the Net! Seriously, there is literally nothing about them, so I need some help.

Reactions: Diprs2 and surgelover
Huggies

I wore Huggies as a kid when I was a teenager from 12 until 15 my grandma had me wear goodnights pullups to bed anytime I spent the night at her house.

At my age now, I was a cloth/rubber pants baby. Now a disposable during the day, with cloth prefold
and PUL panties overnight.

With my age it also had to have been cloth. I have no recollection of it at all. I do remember wetting the bed without diapers at around 6 on or so but that was on purpose was never diapered for it.

Reactions: Diprs2 and WBxx
I was in cloth as a baby and then as I got older, mom started using disposables. She bought Pampers or Kimbies (Which are now Huggies).I also wore cloth trainers and plastic pants. As I reached 10 in about 1980 and was still wetting the bed, I wore a Pampers diaper with plastic pants over them. Great memories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mbta12, Bbjames and Diprs2
Cloth siapers and plastic pants. Disposables weren't around. Mom had a diaper service "General Diaper" picked up the dirty ones and delivered clean ones.

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke and ARBBB2
I wore Pampers as a baby.

LittleSissieJolie said:
same. I remember them well because I was diapered until I was 4. Rubber panties and ducky pins. Disposables were not invented yet. To recreate the feel I use flannel receiving blankets because they're prettier and I buy them at thrift stores, the Curity types in adult size are way too expensive.
I've found some cute patterns of flannel infant receiving blankets in thrift stores that made great diapers, too. Be sure to get ones big enough to fold and fit. That will help satisfy your AB side too.

Pretty sure for me my mother switched back and forth from pampers to huggies and eventually Luvs but i was potty trained before pull-ups were a thing

Reactions: mbta12 and Diprs2
In the late 1940s it had to be cloth and real rubber pants.

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke and ARBBB2
When I was first born, for a little bit I wore cloth diapers. Eventually, my folks switched to Huggies, and I wore those, Pull Ups, and Goodnites growing up.

Mostly Pampers. I know I wore Huggies too.

Im pretty sure pampers and luvs (circa 1985 baby) I do remember they were white, no memory of any tape panel or anything.
My second time around in diapers (circa 1996-97) was pampers, my choice then pampers till 1999-2000 (they switched to a hybrid cloth / plastic) then to just a cloth like cover so I started getting luvs. I wore luvs until 2001 when I out grew them :(

Reactions: Bbjames and Diprs2
My parents went old school and only used pin on terry-towelling nappies with plastic pants on me. For some reason they didn't want to use disposables like most parents.
I do remember once having to wear a disposable (with the plastic sides that you tie together like a Snibb) when we were on a camping holiday and there was a week of non-stop rain.
When I was 6-7 they did put me in DryNites for my bedwetting.

Pampers all the way until about 8 years old.
After that I wore Attends when sleeping away from home, although I fit the
largest Pampers until I was about 11 years old, but the tapes would pop open
in my sleep and that usually caused a mess...

Reactions: mbta12, Bbjames and Diprs2
From what my parents told me many years ago, I wore luvs diapers and cloth

Probably a mixture of Huggies, Luvs and Pampers. I know Pampers were the last ones I wore because what was left of them after I stopped wearing them were used for punishment when I was 8.

Reactions: mbta12 and Bbjames
Back